The perfectly shaped figure can be achieved by having a fuller and round butt. To achieve this, people opt for different butt exercises and a well-balanced diet. It is however a slow process and often does not provide the exact results desired by the person. There are different alternatives like surgical butt augmentation. It is however a lengthy and an invasive procedure. Not everybody is comfortable enough to undergo surgery. In this case, with the advancement in aesthetic science and technology, there is an even easier treatment available to enhance, reshape and improve the body silhouette. This is the Butt Fillers – Body Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to improve the shape of the butt by injecting a solution of Hyaluronic acid that stays in the injected area for several years. The chances of allergic reaction or rejection by the body are minimal as the components of the fillers are biocompatible substances.
Body Fillers in Abu Dhabi results in enhancing the shape and size of the backside of a person. The natural shape is improved thereby the results look natural and are visible immediately after the procedure. However, the final results take some time to be visible.
- The figure of the recipient is enhanced
- The procedure is quick and takes minutes or an hour at max to carry out
- The results are quick with almost no downtime
- The clothes fit better on the individual
- It is non-surgical and the recovery period is very short
- The results are not permanent and are reversible
- It makes the skin of the treated area tight and smooth
- Someone who is healthy and does not suffer from any serious condition
- A person who wants to enhance the shape and size of their butt
- An individual who does not have unrealistic expectations from the fillers
- A candidate who is over the age of 18
- A person who does not have an allergic reaction to the injections
How Does it Work?
It works by injecting the filler into the butt cheeks to improve its shape and increase its size. The dermatologist first marks the area and then numbs it before starting the procedure. The fillers are then administered to the marked areas.
How to Prepare for the Injections?
To get the best possible results of the treatment, a detailed discussion is carried out to discuss the treatment, its results, and the expected outcome of the individual. Certain advice and instructions are needed to be followed by the candidate before the treatment:
- The consumption of any type of intoxicants and smoking should be avoided
- The candidate should not take any blood-thinning medicines or supplements
- A patch test is to be taken that is carried out by a skincare professional to make sure the recipient does not get any allergic or negative reaction
- Application of products containing chemicals and other cosmetic treatments should not be applied or carried out on the area to be treated
The procedure of Butt Fillers – Body Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is very quick and simple and is carried out on an outpatient basis.
- First, the area is cleaned using a disinfecting solution or soap
- This is to remove any traces of products, germs, and bacteria from the skin to avoid complications
- The area is marked and the markings are shown to the recipient so that they can get an idea of the results
- Using local anesthesia or numbing ointment, the region is numbed so that the recipient does not feel any discomfort
- The injections of the Hyaluronic acid solution are then administered into the marked area(s) under the skin
- By the end, soothing cream or cold compress is applied to the treated area
- It only takes around forty minutes to carry out the procedure
Aftercare and Recovery
To pace up the recovery, the skincare professional provides a list of tips and instructions to follow after the procedure during the process of healing.
- High-intensity exercise should be avoided for a couple of weeks
- The recipient can return to work in a few days
- Smoking and alcoholic drinks should be avoided
- Ice packs are advised to use for healing and minimizing the risk of complications
On some days the swelling resides and the bruises, if any fades away.
- There is a chance of the formation of lumps in the case of which the recipient may need further treatment to treat it
- There is also a risk of infection at the injection sites
- If carried out by an unprofessional dermatologist, there is a chance of asymmetric results
The average cost for the Butt Fillers – Body Fillers in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1500 to AED 1950. The final cost is decided by the dermatologist after examining the candidate’s condition in the first consultation. It depends on the expected results and the number of fillers needed to achieve those results.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of Body Fillers last for some months or a year and a half at max. It depends on the type of filler used by the dermatologist and also the maintenance of the results by the recipient
Book a Free Appointment!
If you want a free appointment with the highly qualified and experienced skincare specialists at the Enfield Royal Clinic for the best Butt Fillers – Body Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, fill-up the form is given below.