There are a number of changes that you may experience as you age. The most visible ones are the loss in the volume under the skin and the appearance of lines and wrinkles. the skin also becomes thinner and loses elasticity. To reverse these early signs of aging, you may want to consider getting Juvederm Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. It is known to reverse these signs of aging providing natural-looking results. The quality of the skin is also improved as it stimulates the skin to produce collagen, the production of which decreases as the person’s age increases.
Essence of Treatment:
The main goal of the treatment is purely aesthetic in the sense that it is to improve the appearance of the recipients. It lifts up the face and improves the volume and shape of the lips. The lines caused due to the loss in the volume are also reduced and dark circles removed. It rejuvenates the treated region.
Results of Juvederm Fillers Abu Dhabi:
The results look natural and are visible instantly after the administration of the injections. It smoothes out the skin making it look clearer and youthful. The final results can be seen once the healing is complete and the filler settles into the administered area(s). It can take around 2 weeks for the outcome to be visible.
- The injections do away with the aging signs like the appearance of lines, aging spots, etc
- They are safe and last for a long time not having to repeat the treatment after some time
- The results are quick and instantly visible right after the treatment
- The recovery only takes a few days after which final results can be seen
- If carried out by a skin care professional, the results look natural and appealing
- It lifts the face and plumps up thin lips enhancing the appearance of the recipient
- Makes the skin look smooth and clear and increases the confidence of the person
A good candidate for Juvederm Fillers in Abu Dhabi is:
- A person who does not have an allergic reaction to the solution
- Someone who is healthy physically and mentally
- An individual who does not suffer from any serious medical condition or disease
- Anyone who has visible aging lines and spots on their face or any body part
- A candidate who is over the age of 18 years old
- Someone who is conscious about their appearance and wishes to enhance it
How does it work?
The treatment works by administering the injections into the hollow area(s) or the part of the body that has lost volume with age. These stay in the administered areas for a long period of time and provide volume. It also works to make the lips plumper than are otherwise thin and flat.
In the initial consultation, the skincare professional discusses in detail the problem areas and treatment options with the client. Once the client decided to get the Juvederm Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, the preparation for the procedure starts.
The dermatologist reviews the medical history of the recipient and takes a physical examination of the treatment area. A patch test is then carried out to ensure the recipient is not allergic to the solution and see how their body reacts to it. A list of instructions is given to the recipient to prepare for the injections.
The candidate should avoid blood-thinning medicines, supplements, vitamin tablets, smoking, alcohol consumption, and unnecessary over-exposure to the sun.
The treatment is to be carried out from a well-known clinic by a qualified skin care professional to avoid any complications or asymmetric results and to get the optimum outcome. The procedure only takes minutes to conduct with the results being visible instantly.
- The treatment area is first disinfected and cleaned thoroughly. It is either done with an antiseptic solution, soap, wipe, or an alcohol swab
- A numbing solution is then applied or a local anesthetic is administered to numb the region
- The skincare professional then marks the area(s) where the injections are needed
- When the area is numbed, these filler injections are then administered using a fine needle
- The recipient is given a mirror so they can see the procedure and how the fillers appear on the face or any other treated area(s)
- Once administered, the region is gently massaged to distribute the filler evenly under the skin
- By the end, a cold compress and a soothing ointment are applied to minimize the discomfort and pain
Aftercare and Recovery:
After Juvederm in Abu Dhabi, a list of detailed instructions is given to the recipient to get optimum results. The treated region is to be taken care of as it is sensitive and a bit swollen right after the procedure. The skin may also feel firm and stretched for the first few days until the fillers settle into the new region.
- An ice pack or cold compress should be applied to the region to reduce the discomfort after the procedure
- The person should avoid exposing the treated region to the sun
- Sunscreen is to be used with a high SPF to protect the skin from sun damage
- The injections site is to be kept clean and dry for the first 2 days to minimize the risk of infection
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are also to be strictly avoided to avoid complications during the healing process
It takes only a few days to recover after the administration of injections. The injection sites heal in a few days, swelling may however take some days to reside and bruising to fade away.
The average cost for Juvederm Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain ranges from 1350 AED to 1,699 AED. The cost depends on the amount and type of filler used and the expertise of the skincare professional. The final cost is decided by the dermatologist after the initial consultation and checkup.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The average duration of the results is up to 2 years. However, it varies from person to person. The duration of the results depends on the amount and type of filler used and the time recipient’s body takes to break down the filler.
Book a Free Appointment!
Get a free first appointment for the Juvederm Fillers in Abu Dhabi with the skincare professionals by filling up the form given below.