Best Under Eye Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain:
The process of aging starts with the appearance of fine lines on the under-eye. The skin under the eyes is very delicate, soft, and thin and is greatly affected by the sun and the surrounding environment. This is because it is very thin and delicate. The dark circles that appear under the eyes are very common and a person can feel self-conscious and underconfident because of them. To get rid of these imperfections under the eyes, the Under Eye Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain work best and are very effective. It makes the under-eye look flawless, well-rested, and youthful.
Why Need These Fillers?
This under-eye treatment provides the lost dimension to the eyes and makes them plumper. It also makes the skin lighter thereby getting rid of the dark circles. The injections also address the fine lines.
Before & After Results of Under-Eye Fillers Abu Dhabi:
The person looks well-rested and youthful after the treatment. The under eyes appear plumper and the skin appears lighter which makes a person candidate for the Dark circle’s treatment. The effects of the injections are quick and have almost zero downtime.
Who is the Candidate?
- A person who wishes to plump the skin under the eyes and reinstate the volume of the eyes
- A medically fit person who is mentally prepared for it
- Somebody with hollow eyes
- Any person who has dark circles under their eyes
- A person who is not allergic to the type of fillers used
How Do Under Eye Fillers Work?
The Under Eye Fillers Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain work by injecting a solution of Hyaluronic acid or any other solution under the eyes using a small and fine needle. The area is first numbed using a numbing cream, ice pack, or local anesthesia to minimize any discomfort to the candidate. The doctor first marks the site of the injection and then proceeds with the treatment.
The recipient does not need extensive preparation for the procedure as it is a quick and simple treatment.
The doctor needs to take a patch test before the procedure to check the way the skin reacts to the injection. This is vital to confirm that the recipient is not allergic to the type of solution used by the skincare professional.
What to Expect?
- On the day of the procedure, the professional first cleans and disinfects the under eyes and the surrounding area to remove any makeup or dirt minimizing any chances of infection on the injected site.
- A numbing cream or ice is used to numb the recipient’s skin. The doctor may also use local anesthesia.
- The injection sites under the eyes are then marked to avoid any chances of uneven injections
- When numbed, the doctor uses a thin and small needle to administer the solution into the under-eye area
After Under-Eye Fillers Injection:
- After the injections, the injection sites are too kept clean as they could otherwise cause infection.
- For the first few days, any products containing chemicals should not be applied to the treated area.
- The patient should also not go for any other treatment for a minimum of 2 weeks
- The treated region should not be touched unnecessarily for the first few days
The recovery is usually short i.e. a week at max. This involves the healing of the injection site, the swelling resides and the bruises fade away.
Pros & Cons:
- It restores the volume that a person loses with growing age
- The fine lines are addressed that appear around the eyes
- It improves the appearance of the candidate as it makes the skin plumper and smoother
- The facial features appear more balanced
- The individual appears to be more youthful and fresh
- It is a very effective and safe procedure with guaranteed results
- The downtime for the procedure is close to zero and the outcomes are instant
- The skin is swollen for the first few days after the surgery
- The recipient may suffer from bruising on their face
- The results are not permanent and need to be repeated after months or years
- There is a risk of infection at the site of injections
Cost of Under Eye Fillers Abu Dhabi:
The average cost of Under Eye Fillers in Abu Dhabi ranges from 1200AED to 1800 AED-. It depends on the type, quality, and quantity of the fillers used. The final cost is determined by the skincare professional after the initial examination and detailed discussion with the recipient about their expectation from the procedure.
How Long do the Results Last?
The fillers can last from a few months to some years as well. The duration of the results is dependent on the type and amount of the solution used. Some last for a comparatively longer time than the others.
To take care of the under-eye filler & maintaining the effects it is vital to follow the post-care guidance of the dermatologist, which include:
- Prevent exposure to the sun.
- Limit physical activities for the first few days.
- Sleep elevated for a couple of first few nights.
- Refrain from touching the site under the eye.
- Apply topical creams, prescribed y the expert.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking a lot of water.
- Apply a good sunblock that is SPF 50+ and contains UVA & UVB.
- To reduce puffiness near the eyes, cool compresses will be provided.
Best Under Eye Fillers Clinic in Abu Dhabi:
Every individual is worthy of looking good, individuals ignore themselves due to the daily chores & hectic routine. This is the main cause of people aging swiftly. Take a session of Under Eye filler at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectable Clinic, ensuring you the best way to pedal back the issues of the skin. Stop worrying anymore about how you look, as we are presenting the best & effective way to give you a beautiful & outstanding experience & outcome of reversing the skin issue you are going through. Book us and avail of the awesome offer!
Book a Free Appointment!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best and most well-trained skin care professionals that provide the best treatments. If you are looking for the best Under Eye Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, fill in the form given below and get a free consultation.