It is natural to be conscious of your appearance. Though everybody is beautiful in their way some may still wish to enhance certain features like cheeks, lips, jawline, etc. Luckily for such individuals, there is an FDA-approved treatment of Volbella Fillers for Lips in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. These are injections known to not only reverse the aging signs around the lips but also enhance them by making them look plumper and more attractive.
What are Volbella Fillers?
Volbella in Abu Dhabi aims to address the issues of the individual. These can range from the appearance of fine lines, hollow areas, loosening of the skin, or thin lips. It is famous as the best lip filler for making them plumper and poutier and increasing their size.
The Volbella results in an improvement in the skin and overall appearance of an individual. It reinstates the volume that a person losses with increasing age. It is also used to plump up and increase the volume of otherwise thin lips. Results can be instantly seen however the final results may take a week or two to be visible as the healing process and the settling of the filler takes time.
- The procedure is safe and pain-free
- The results are quick and last for a long time
- It provides volume and dimension to the treated region
- Lips look more plump and luscious after the treatment
- A single session only takes a few minutes to perform
- It enhances the person’s appearance and makes them look young and fresh
- The person’s confidence is increased and self-esteem improved
- A medically healthy person not suffering from any serious skin condition or disease
- Somebody who wants to enhance their appearance
- Any person with visible signs of aging who wish to reduce
- A candidate who is over the age of 20
- A person who wants to make their lips look plumper and bigger
How Does Volbella Filler work?
The Volbella Fillers for Lips in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain work by injecting the solution under the skin on the marked area(s) where the recipient wishes to get volume restored. It stays on the injected areas for a long time providing an enhanced appearance and reducing the aging signs.
- The area is first disinfected and sterilized to remove any traces of dirt, makeup, and bacteria.
- This is either done with the disinfecting solution, wipe, or an alcohol swab
- The area is then numbed using a local anesthetic or numbing cream
- Points are marked where injections are to be administered
- When the area is numbed, the skincare specialist injects the dermal fillers into the marked areas under the skin
- The number of injections depends on the desired results of the recipient
- At the end of the treatment, a soothing ointment and cold compress are applied to reduce pain and discomfort on and around the injected sites
A list of guidelines is provided to the recipient on how to care for the treated area(s). These are important to attain optimum results, avoid any complications, and pace up the recovery process.
- An ice pack or cold compress is advised to apply to the treatment region
- Pain-relieving medicines are prescribed that are to be taken if the patient feels pain or discomfort in the treated area(s)
- The injection sites are not to be touched or scratched as it can affect the healing process and results
- The administered areas are to be massaged gently to spread out the filler evenly
The injections are approved by the FDA and are safe for lip enhancement. Some minor temporary side effects include bruising, swelling, and redness on and around the treated region. These fade away in a few days.
Cost of Volbella Fillers Abu Dhabi:
The average cost of the Volbella in Abu Dhabi starts from AED 299 per injection. The final cost depends on the number of syringes used, the amount of filler needed to achieve the desired outcome, and the type of filler used. The total expense is decided by the skin care specialist after initial consultation and physical examination of the treatment area.
What is the Duration of the Results?
The effects of the fillers last for about a year or two. It varies for each individual as each person has a different immune system that takes a different amount of time to break down the filler. If the recipient feels the effects wearing off, they can get the treatment repeated.
Get the Best Volbella Fillers in Abu Dhabi:
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best, highly qualified, and experienced skincare specialists and surgeons. The technology used is the latest and the techniques used are modern that provides guaranteed and desired results. The patient and client-centric approach of the clinic makes them our number one priority. We believe in treating the patients with respect and dignity. Our well-trained staff and their friendly nature provide a very comfortable and relaxed environment to the patients.
Book a Free appointment!
Fill up the consultation form provided below to get a free initial appointment with our skincare specialists for the Volbella Fillers for Lips in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.