Many people think that full, protruding cheeks look more attractive and feminine. The face seems emaciated with thin, sunken cheeks, and the woman loses her attractiveness. This face looks older. Cheek Augmentation in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain can restore their fullness facial attractiveness and rejuvenate the face by tightening the skin. In addition, cheek augmentation can be combined with zygomatic surgery since sufficiently protruding cheekbones are often associated with female beauty and emphasize the fullness of the cheeks.
Essence of Procedure:
Cheek augmentation is a cosmetic procedure designed to enhance the cheeks on the face. The plastic surgeon places a solid implant over the zygomatic bone to emphasize the cheeks. Full cheeks are a sign of youth and beauty, but the face loses fat over time, resulting in flat and saggy cheeks and a puffy look. Although some are born with a high zygomatic bone, achieving sculpted cheeks can result from surgical and non-surgical interventions to restore fullness, volume, and definition. Your doctor may recommend facial implants, fillers, or fat injections to restore midface volume and youthful contours.
Results of Cheek Augmentation:
The treatment will help you achieve the desired shape of your cheeks and enhance your cheekbones. The contours of your face will improve and become more harmonious.
The treatment is best suited for people who want to achieve the following results:
- People with reduced, retracted, and sunken cheek volume
- Those who wish to enlarge their cheeks, make them more convex and voluminous
- Patients who are scheduled for plastic surgery must be healthy, without various concomitant diseases, with normal blood clotting, and without infectious processes on the skin of the face
The treatment has the following advantages:
- Unlike biopolymer gels, implants achieve a permanent effect
- The use of implants can be easily combined with other plastic interventions
- Intraoral or secular access
- Large selection of implant shapes and sizes
Before Cheek Augmentation in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, surgical interventions, preparation and a complete patient examination are carried out.
- First of all, the doctor collects an anamnesis asking about previous diseases and surgeries in the face area.
- You should definitely tell the doctor about the presence of an allergy to any drugs, especially to anesthetics.
- Also, tell your doctor if you are currently taking any medications, especially aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medications.
- A general blood and urine test biochemical blood tests are carried out, as well as blood clotting, is determined, and an ECG is performed.
- Before the operation, the doctor must take a photo of you so that the patient can compare the result of the operation with what it was before.
- You should quit smoking for a while two weeks before the operation, as nicotine negatively affects wound healing.
- The treatment can be performed with different implants in different shapes and sizes to improve the fullness of the cheeks and facial contours.
- Depending on the area and goals, the implants can be placed through a small incision in the mouth, on the gums, or through the lower eyelid if the operation is combined with a lower eyelid lift.
- Depending on the approach and preference of the surgeon, the buccal or zygomatic implant can be made from solid silicone or other inert materials.
- A pocket is surgically created to place the implant over the zygomatic bone, after which the implant is placed in it. The implant is held either by the pocket itself or pressed against soft tissues or the zygomatic bone.
- Further, the incision is sutured, and drainage tubes are left in the wound to prevent hematomas, seroma, and accumulation of pus. Usually, the whole operation lasts 30 – 45 minutes unless the intervention is combined with other operations.
- Usually, the recovery period after cheek surgery depends on the chosen method and combination with other interventions.
- In general, numbness of the upper lip can be observed after cheek augmentation surgery, as after visiting the dentist. This feeling goes away during the day.
- There is some soreness and swelling in the cheek area. Usually, the doctor prescribes painkillers and antibiotics after surgery to prevent infectious complications. In bed, it is recommended to keep your head elevated, that is, on a high pillow, to avoid swelling in the face.
- If the implant was inserted through the mouth, the doctor might prescribe you a diet for a couple of days, as well as rinse your mouth with an antiseptic until the stitches resolve.
- When using an incision in the lower eyelid area, the doctor will explain how to care for it, give rest, and what drugs to use to reduce dryness. The stitches on the face are usually removed after a week.
Cheek Augmentation Cost Abu Dhabi:
The cost of Cheek Augmentation in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 7,000 to AED 18,000. The cost of treatment varies depending on the complexity of the problem, the technique of surgery, the surgeon’s expertise, clinic level, and location. The doctor will determine the cost of each treatment after the initial consultation.
Book a Free Appointment:
Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment for Cheek Augmentation in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.