The shape of the face hugely depends on the shape of the chin. It is what gives the overall look of the face. A weak jaw may affect the confidence and self-esteem of the person. To improve the appearance of the jawline and the chin, the individual can go for Chin Augmentation in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. It is a procedure that enhances the chin making it wide. It is also helpful for people with big noses as the procedure makes the nose appear small by widening the chin.
Essence of Treatment:
The surgery aims to improve the appearance of the chin. The size and width of otherwise small chins are increased. It is a procedure for chin enhancement. The chin is reshaped and enhanced to make it align with the lower lip. The overall shape of the face is changed with the surgery.
The surgery results in a chin with an improved appearance. It enlarges the chin making it wider. The results start becoming visible the first month after the procedure. The final results are seen after about three months.
- If carried out by an experienced surgeon, the results of the procedure are mind-blowing
- It is a safe surgery with minimal side effects
- The appearance of a person is enhanced by improving the shape of the chin
- The structure of the whole face is changed
- The procedure results in natural-looking results
- The confidence and self-esteem of a person are also increased with an improved appearance
- The scarring caused by the surgery is not visible
- A person who is medically fit and also mentally prepared for the treatment
- Somebody with realistic expectations from the surgery
- Candidates with a small chin that need enhancement
- An individual whose chin does not align with their lower lip and is backward
- If a person has a big nose, the procedure makes the nose appear small
- Somebody with a visible double chin can also benefit from the treatment
How Does it Work?
The treatment works by inserting implants on the chin area to make it wide and enhance it. This is done by making an incision that is either on the inside of the mouth or under the chin. The implant is customized first according to the patient’s requirement.
In the first consultation, the doctor and surgeon discuss the problem areas, issues, and expectations from the treatment. The doctor then takes a physical examination and may also draw some blood for blood tests. Pictures may also be taken for the doctor to study the features of the chin and face. This is done to make sure the patient is ideal for the procedure and does not suffer from any serious medical condition that may be aggravated by the treatment.
Once the initial checkup is complete the patient is given a list of instructions to prepare for the surgery. The patient is to avoid taking any blood-thinning medications and supplements to avoid any complications. Smoking is also to be avoided before and after the surgery as it can affect the healing process. A few hours before the surgery, eating and drinking should be avoided.
If the doctor prescribes any medicine to eat before the surgery, before coming to the clinic it must be taken.
On the day of surgery for Chin Augmentation in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, the chin area is thoroughly cleansed and any jewelry worn is taken off.
- The chin area is first marked where the implants are to be implanted
- It is then numbed using local anesthesia or general anesthesia is used. The choice of anesthesia depends on the doctor and the patient’s choice.
- Once number, a cut is made by the surgeon. This is either done on the inside of the mouth or under the chin
- The tissue in the incision is then stretched gently. This makes space for the implant to be inserted
- The synthetic implant is then inserted into the space. This implant is customized according to each patient’s requirement
- The incision is then sutured using dissolvable or removable stitches
Aftercare and Recovery:
To achieve desired results of the treatment, the doctor gives a list of aftercare instructions to follow. These include
- Applying an ice pack to the area around the treated region
- Keeping the head elevated while sleeping for at least 3 days
- Have a liquid and soft diet for the first few days after the surgery as the pressure cannot be applied to the treated area right after the procedure
- Intensive exercise is to be avoided for a few weeks until the surgeon says so
- To minimize the discomfort felt after the surgery, pains medications are prescribed that are to be taken on time
The stitches applied on the surgical site are to be cleaned daily multiple times. The ways stitches are cleaned are shown to the patient by the staff. This is to avoid any risk of infection and complication in the healing process
It takes approximately 2 or 3 months for the wound to heal and the final results to show. In a few weeks when the swelling resides, the results start becoming visible. In 3 to 4 days, the patient is allowed to carry on with normal activities. However, all the instructions are to be followed until the surgeon says so.
There are a few side effects of the surgery. These are:
- Risks related to the anesthesia
- Bleeding risk on the site of treatment
- There are also chances of infection at the treated site
- The healing of cuts can be poor according to the healing power of the candidate
- The treatment can result in temporary bruising on and around the chin area.
The cost of Chin Augmentation in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 8,000 to AED 18,000. The actual cost depends on the number of implants used and the complexity of placing those implants. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial appointment.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the procedure are long-lasting and last for a lifetime. The implants stay on the chin for a lifetime. However, the candidate may experience some changes due to aging and other factors. These implants feel like the person’s own jawline.
Best Chin Augmentation at Royal Clinic:
The doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic are experienced and highly qualified. They offer the best and most effective treatments that provide desired results leaving the patients happy and satisfied. The well-trained staff also provides a very comfortable environment that gives the clients a wonderful experience.
Make an appointment now for Chin Augmentation in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain at Royal clinic now by providing us your details in the short form below.