The earlobe’s appearance has an impact on the overall look of the ear region. Many cosmetic operations may be performed on the ear thanks to new aesthetic technology. Earlobe reduction is the second cosmetic surgery in the ear region after protruding ear surgery. Earlobe Correction/ Ear Lobe Repair (Otoplasty) in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain can help you fix ear damage, restructure your ear, and keep your face structure balanced if you have any of these issues. Reduce the lobes to the size of an ear to improve the look of the face.
Essence of Treatment:
The procedure is done to rectify a malformation in the area of the ear. Some of the causes for this therapy include warts, trauma, age, expansion owing to earring, ear dislocation due to earring. Earlobes that fluctuate in size and form can be bothersome. These things may not injure you physically, but since they impair your looks, they will harm your self-esteem psychologically.
The shape and size of the earlobe can be altered using this procedure. The rupture of the earlobe due to age, which is addressed, is one of the most common causes for surgery in adults.
Earlobe Correction Surgery in Abu Dhabi has the following advantages:
- The surgery’s most evident benefit is that it can eventually enhance the eardrum’s vision.
- This might make them appear smaller, more balanced, and more willing to share. Longer lobes are related to aging, thus it may help you appear younger.
- Another advantage of the therapy is that it is less intrusive and does not require extensive downtime, so it does not disrupt your regular routine.
- In addition, there is very little discomfort that can be managed with over-the-counter drugs.
- After surgery, you can not only rediscover your love for your earlobes, but you can also regain your confidence and self-esteem, allowing you to enjoy yourself, your headphones, and everything in between.
The appropriate candidate for the treatment is someone fulfilling the following conditions:
- The ear can have a variety of abnormalities.
- The cosmetic look of ear folds is affected.
- The ear cartilage disproportion makes your ear appear large.
- The space between your ear and your skull is rather vast.
- Your ear’s top cartilage section is bent towards the front.
- You’re bothered by the size of your ear shape, and it’s become a preoccupation.
- The surgery will not be hampered by your ear health.
- You are over the age of five.
Major ear surgery is performed by incision from the area where the ears meet the head. The surgical steps of Earlobe Correction Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain are as follows:
- First and foremost, anesthetic is used to guarantee the patient’s comfort.
- An incision is made at the junction of the ear and the skull after the patient has been properly anesthetized.
- The open incision reduces the distance that causes significant hearing loss.
- This procedure removes the proper grade of conchal cartilage from the ear and slices the thicker cartilage in the ears.
- Closing the incisions, adjusting the protruding feature, and providing the ear an aesthetically more natural look and type completes the procedure.
The following aftercare instructions should be followed:
- Cleaning the operative region after earlobe surgery, which is a permanent procedure, is important.
- To prevent the incision area from infection, use a thin antibiotic ointment.
- Doctor-prescribed medications should be taken on a regular basis for the duration of the prescription.
- Although it is difficult for the ear to return to its former state following the treatment, hefty earrings that squeeze the earlobe should not be worn.
- You should wait for the earlobe to soften before getting an ear piercing, which should happen no sooner than 2-3 months following the treatment.
How Long Does It Take To Perform the Treatment?
Depending on the ear’s shape, the surgery might take anywhere from one to three hours. In really troublesome ears, this time may be extended. However, under typical circumstances, the procedure takes 1-1.5 hours to finish. Hospitalization is not necessary because this may be done at the Royal Enfield Hospital’s clinical environment. After the treatment, you are free to go home.
The cost of Earlobe Correction Surgery in Abu Dhabi can range from 3000 AED to 7000 AED. The cost of each treatment can vary according to the surgeon’s qualifications, the complexity of the treatment, clinic level, and location. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
Book a Free Appointment:
Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment for Earlobe Correction Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.