Why Choose Neck Lift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain?
Aging leaves its marks on different parts of our body. The neck and jawline are two very important organs, among those that are affected by aging. Due to these physical changes, the area around the neck may look different from the rest of the face. In cases like these and others, surgery is a good solution. Best Neck Lift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is employed to treat and remove excess wrinkles on the neck skin, a double chin, or creases on the neck.
Essence of Treatment:
The signs of aging that start showing on the neck are addressed by the treatment. The loose sagging skin is tightened making it firm and smooth. Apart from treating the signs of aging the fats accumulated in the neck region are also addressed. The type of treatment depends on the requirements of the recipient.
The procedure results in rejuvenation of the neck area making it look firm and youthful. The signs of aging are reversed. The process of aging however does not stop with the treatment. The results vary from person to person but the average time taken for the final results to be visible is somewhere between a month and two.
- The skin on the neck area is smoothened
- The fine lines and wrinkles on the neck are addressed
- The person looks young as the signs of aging on the neck are reversed
- The scars that may result are minimal and not visible to the naked eye
- The recovery period is short as compared to other treatments
- The confidence and self-esteem of the person are enhanced making them less self-conscious
- The fats accumulated on the neck and the loose skin are removed
- An individual with visible signs of aging on the neck
- Somebody who has fats accumulated on the neck area
- A medically healthy person who does not suffer from any condition that might be affected or affect the treatment and its results
- A person who does not smoke as it affects the healing process
- A candidate with realistic expectations from the procedure
- Anybody who has wrinkles, fine lines, or sagging skin on their neck
The surgeon and the patient discuss the problem areas and expectations from the treatment during the first consultation. The doctor then examines the neck area to check the current condition of the patient. Medical history is then reviewed to make sure the patient does not suffer from any serious condition that may affect the surgery and its results.
A list of instructions is then given to the patient to prepare them for the surgery. The patient is to avoid taking blood-thinning medications and supplements. Smoking is also to be stopped as it affects the results and the healing process.
The surgery is either performed under the influence of local or general anesthesia. The choice of anesthesia depends on the doctor’s and the patient’s preference. There are different types of procedures carried out for the Best Neck Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. The doctor, after carefully examining the candidate, decides on the plan of action to take and customizes the treatment according to the individual’s requirements.
In this procedure, the excess fatty deposits on the neck area are removed giving the candidate an enhanced appearance. This is done by making small incisions behind each ear and also under the chin. Through these incisions, a fine hollow tube is inserted that breaks down the fatty tissues and removes them through the process of sucking.
The incisions are then closed using dissolvable or removable sutures and a compression cloth is given to be worn on the treated area for as long as the surgeon suggests.
If the patient has excess skin on the neck area this method is suggested by the surgeon. During the procedure, the doctor makes an incision under the hairline on the back of the neck. Through the incision, the underlying muscles are tightened and tissues repositioned. The extra skin is also trimmed during the process. The incision is then sutured using stitches that are either removed or dissolvable. Skin glue may also be used to close the incision.
The treated area is bandaged to avoid bleeding or the risk of infection which is to be removed when the doctor suggests. The scar when healed is usually not visible as it is hidden under the hairline.
Aftercare and Recovery:
The neck area is bandaged after the treatment. This is to control the swelling and minimize the risk of infection. A list of instructions is given to the patient for post-op care which is to be followed to achieve desired results and to avoid any risk of complications during the healing and recovery process.
- A compression cloth given is to be worn on the neck area for the as long as the surgeon suggests
- An ointment may be given to applying on the incision that is to be applied according to the prescription
- The treated area is to be kept dry and clean to avoid infection
- The surgeon suggests keeping the head uplifted so that it stays straight
- The patient is advised not to bend their neck until the recovery is complete
- Clothing that needs to be pulled over the head is to be avoided
Full recovery may take some months depending on the patient’s immune system and the aftercare. For the swelling and bruising to fade it takes some time. The scars to completely fade away also take months depending on the patient’s health.
Along with the pros, there are some cons of the treatment as well. These are however temporary and are overcome in some time.
- The treated area may hurt for some time for which the doctor prescribes pain relief medication that should be taken according to the prescription
- The neck area may also be swelled and bruised that may take some time to fade
- There is a risk of infection on the surgical site if not taken care of properly
Cost of Neck Lift Abu Dhabi:
The average cost of the Best Neck Lift in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 7,000 to AED 24,000. The actual cost depends on the complexity of the procedure and the patient’s current condition. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after an initial checkup and a physical examination.
Book a Free Appointment!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the finest, most experienced, and highly qualified surgeons that perform the best Neck Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. If you are looking for the best treatment, fill-up the form given below and get a free initial consultation.