When looking at a person the first thing a person notice is the nose. A lot of people are conscious of the way their nose appears. There is not much a person can do about the appearance of their nose. However, with the advancement in technology the person can now get their nose reshaped by a surgical procedure. It is the Nose Tip Plasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain that is to be carried out by a well-trained and experienced surgeon.
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to reshape the tip of the nose by either removing the cartilage in case of a wide nose or inserting the cartilage from the ear or ribs, in case of a small nose. The surgery results in a defined nose and harmony among the facial features.
The surgery results in reshaping of the nose according to the patient’s desire. The results are visible almost immediately however it takes time to heal. The outcome of the surgery takes about a year for the nose to adjust to the new shape.
- It reshapes the tip of the nose according to the patient’s choice
- The surgery is safe and effective
- It makes a person more confident by enhancing their appearance
- The procedure harmonizes the facial features
- The structure of the nose is defined by making the nasal tip more in shape
- The uneven nose tip is addressed
- The recovery time and healing process is short
- A person who is conscious about their wide nose
- Somebody who wishes to refine their nose
- An individual not comfortable with the way their nose appears
- A healthy person not suffering from any serious medical condition
- A candidate who does not smoke or is ready to quit smoking
- Anybody with realistic expectations from the procedure
How Does It Work?
During Nose Tip Plasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, the surgeon makes an incision on either the base of the nose on the tissue that separates the nostrils or inside the nose. The muscles and cartilage on the nasal tip are then adjusted to give a more defined look to the nose. The incision is then sutured using removable or dissolvable stitches.
The preparation of the surgery starts with the initial consultation of the patient with the surgeon. In this, the problem areas and expectations from the surgery are discussed. The doctor then takes a physical examination and reviews the medical history to make sure the patient did not suffer or is not suffering from any serious medical condition that may be affected by the treatment.
The preparation includes:
- Planning a customized surgery according to the patient
- Providing a list of instructions to the patient to prepare for the surgery
- Vitamin supplements and blood-thinning medications are to be avoided as they can cause bleeding during the surgery
- The patient is to quit smoking as it affects the healing process and the results of the surgery
- The surgical process starts with disinfecting the area being treated i.e. the nose and the surrounding area
- After that, the surgeon marks the nose and the changes to be made
- Local anesthesia is then administered to avoid any discomfort to the patient
- When the area is numbed, the doctor starts by making an incision under the nose on the tissue that separates the nostrils
- An incision can also be made on the inside of the nose through the nostrils. This is called open tip plasty.
- The choice of incision depends on the doctor and the patient
- Through the incision, the surgeon adjusts the tip of the nose either by removing the cartilage or by using the cartilage from the rid or ear
- When done, the incision is closed using dissolvable or removable sutures
- The nose is then bandaged to avoid bleeding
- Splints may also be used with the bandage to support the nose
Aftercare and Recovery:
The patient is to follow the instructions of the surgeon to achieve desired results and avoid complications after the surgery.
- The bandage and sutures are to be removed in four to five days
- The patient is advised to take off from work for some days
- The patient cannot blow their nose until the healing is complete. This is why it is advised not to get the surgery done if the patient is suffering from flu
- The patient is given pain-relieving medications as the nose may hurt for 2 to 3 days
The total recovery period after the surgery is only about a max of 3 weeks. This is very short as compared to other nose procedures and surgeries.
Some of the temporary side effects faced by the patients are given below:
- There is swelling on the nose right after the surgery that may take days to reside
- The nose hurts for the first few days
- There is a risk of infection if not taken care of properly
- Initially, the patient may have some trouble breathing
Cost of Nose Tip Plasty Abu Dhabi:
The average cost of Nose Tip Plasty in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 20,000 to AED 28,000. The cost depends on the complexity of the surgery and the doctor’s experience and qualification. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long Do The Results Last?
The results of the surgery are permanent and last for a lifetime. The final results may take about a year to be visible however after that the results are long-lasting.
Book A Free Appointment:
Fill in the form below to book your appointment for Best Nose Tip Plasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.