What comes to mind when we think of a beautiful female body? A complete hip, medium breasts, and a thin waist. In general, exactly such a body comes to life in our minds. Especially being slim is one of the essential features for a woman. A thin waist is one of the most important features distinguishing a woman from a man. Even shirts are designed accordingly. It is possible to make the waist thinner using Waist Sculpting in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, which provides the possibility of almost everything in appearance.
Essence of Procedure:
Body shaping applications are used to eliminate the disturbing appearance of particular body parts or the deformities that occur with advanced age. At the same time, these operations, which are also used in the recovery of sagging skin in cases of excessive weight loss, can be performed on the whole body or only in certain areas, according to the wishes of the patients and the opinion of the specialist physicians.
The excess weight and sagging are mainly targeted with the treatment. The waist will be sculpted to achieve a more enhanced and reshaped figure. Each treatment option will deliver different results, and all options are selected based on individual factors.
The operations applied to specific areas, or the whole body provides many psychological and physical benefits. Those who are uncomfortable with the appearance of more than one part of their body can change the appearance of different parts simultaneously with simultaneous operations.
- Patients change different parts of their bodies with a single operation.
- Performing body shaping operations under anesthesia simultaneously prevents patients from experiencing the same syndromes again. In this sense, the patients’ pain after the surgery is also reduced to one time.
- After the applications, the body gets a more lively and youthful appearance; an aesthetically pleasing appearance is obtained.
- In combined applications, the body is considered whole, giving the body a much more symmetrical appearance.
The best candidate for the Waist Sculpting in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is someone having the following conditions:
- Men and women who are uncomfortable with the appearance of a single part or more than one part of their body
- Women who have sagging in the chest and abdomen after childbirth
- Do not have any medical problems
- Women and men over the age of 18
During this period, your surgeon will have some demands from you. Some of them are as follows:
- Especially if you smoke, you should take a break four weeks before and two weeks after the surgery.
- During this period, you should not stay in the sun too long.
- Stop taking vitamin E and aspirin and avoid heavy diet regimens before surgery if you are using them.
- A cold or another infection may cause the operation to be delayed.
Waist Sculpting Treatment Options:
The following options are available for Waist Sculpting in Abu Dhabi:
It is the process of removing fat tissue under the skin in general. It is primarily applied to women and men who have a healthy and weak body but have regional excess fat.
While one of the two different fatty tissues in the body can become thinner and thicker with sports and other exercises, the other fatty tissue constitutes the tissue that is difficult to destroy due to factors such as genetics. Liposuction surgeries are applied to remove this adipose tissue, which does not disappear with sports and diets.
One of the essential advantages of liposuction surgery is that it offers precise solutions. Thanks to the fat cells removed by vacuuming by opening incisions of only a few millimeters, lubrication is not observed even if patients gain weight in the future.
It is the process of removing excess fat tissue around the navel and correcting the skin that has lost its elasticity. Factors such as genetic factors, rapid weight gain, and birth in women cause the abdominal muscles to relax.
The operation, which is applied with aesthetic concerns, aims to eliminate cracks, sagging, and deformities in the abdominal region due to these factors. An anesthetic appearance is obtained by removing the unwanted tissue around the umbilical skin. Some tummy tuck operations are combined with liposuction applications to get more effective results.
Arm and Thigh Lift:
Arm lift procedures are applied to remove the skin that has lost its elasticity in the arm area due to excessive weight loss, aging, or not doing sports.
Factors such as advanced age, rapid weight gain and loss, genetics, and lack of exercise can cause the skin on the inside of the legs to lose its elasticity. This skin, which has a fragile structure, has sagging, fluctuations, and lubrication that spoil the aesthetic appearance.
The Waist Sculpting Cost in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 14,999 to AED 20,000. The cost of each treatment is impacted by several factors, including the treatment technique, the doctor’s qualification, the clinic location, and level. The doctor will determine the cost of treatment after the initial consultation and an assessment of the desired results.
Book a Free Appointment:
At Enfield Royal Clinic, the most experienced experts will help you get the treatment at the most affordable rates. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment for the Best Waist Sculpting in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.