Cryotherapy is also known as cryosurgery where the dermatologist applies extreme cold to freeze & damage the tissue that is abnormal. To produce this extreme cold, the doctor will utilize a substance like fluid nitrogen. Cryosurgery – Cryotherapy in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain can be utilized to medicate numerous conditions of the skin & some cancers involving the liver & prostate cancer. Furthermore, this method can medicate the internal body tissues & external tissue of the skin.
The specialist at Enfield Royal Clinic will use the therapy on the surface of the skin. They are typically utilized for topical cryotherapy for the lesion of the eyes & skin. Normally the lesion is under the surface of the skin. Below are mentioned the issues that are been treated with the therapy:
- Tumors of the skin.
- Moles on the skin that are pre-cancerous.
- Tags of the skin.
- Freckles that are normal.
- Cervical cancer.
- Childhood cancer.
NOTE: The method can also fix benign lumps in the breast and is very effective.
What Can the Method Treat?
- Skin that is extra oily.
- Rashes caused by acne.
- Folding of the skin in the chin area.
- Formation of wrinkles.
- Pores of the skin are enlarged.
- Formation of wrinkles.
- Scars that are fresh or old.
- Scars that are post-operative.
- The upper coating of the skin is vanishing.
The method will result in relief in the pain the candidate is observing, lessening of rashes, and removal of muscle spasms. Moreover, Cryosurgery – Cryotherapy in Abu Dhabi is highly effective and amazingly compatible with the therapy of drugs and amazing for various injuries & conditions.
There are a lot of perks of the method, and a few of them are mentioned below:
- Minimal pain.
- Younger look.
- No more wrinkles.
- Effective in early stages.
- Lower risk of damaging healthy tissues.
- No more skin rashes & warts.
A few side effects are linked with the method, but the clients should not worry as they will be gone within some days.
- Infection of the skin.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, below are quoted the criteria for clients who are great for the method:
- Appealing to have clear skin.
- Want to relieve the pain.
- Willing to reverse the signs of aging.
- Want minimal rehabilitation after the method.
For the process of the skin, the doctor will suggest taking painkillers prior to the treatment to subside the soreness or pain. For severe treatments that include tumors or such complex issues follow the below tips/suggestions prior to the method:
- Keep your skin clean.
- Overnight stay in the hospital.
- Refrain from taking blood thinners.
- Prevent taking certain medicines.
- Stay away from exposure to the sun.
- Limit eating or drinking prior to the method.
- Evaluation will be done by conducting a few tests.
The therapy utilizes nitrogen to form extremely cooling temperatures to damage the tissue that is diseased. Topical cryotherapy will damage the tissue that is diseased and outside the body by administering nitrogen fluid with cotton. The deceased tissue is frozen as soon as the cryoprobe provides the fluid of nitrogen.
During the therapy, the client is provided with cold gas for a short duration of about 3 to 4 minutes. It is a solution of liquid nitrogen vapor & air. Meanwhile the method, only the surface of the skin that is thin is cooled, in which the heat receptors are positioned, this will not make the client uncomfortable.
The impact of the process is on the complete body this involves the organs that are open. It will take a minute or a little more to cool the base of the skin. In addition, the method will be completed in 3 to 5 minutes.
In the duration of healing, the client will observe the below symptoms but they should not panic as they will be settled within a few days:
- The site medicated will become red.
- The skin might form a blister & puffiness.
- Refrain from opening the blister.
- A transparent fluid might come out in the treated site.
- It will take about a week or 10 days to completely heal.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the average cost of the therapy ranges from AED 200 to AED 1000. There are some other factors that will impact the price of the method. The impacting elements include the fee of the surgeon, the clinic’s location & name, the requirement of anesthesia, the condition of the contender, and a few other expenses. The actual cost will be decided at the initial meeting with the doctor.
No more Skin Issues!
At our clinic we are presenting the amazing Cryosurgery – Cryotherapy in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain to scrape away the issue of warts, rosacea, acne rash, or neoplasms. Then here you are at the right place! We assure to deliver you the best and optimal outcome in a few time. So pick up your phone and book us right away to avail the perks by our proficient experts.