It could not get easier to get the eyebrows of your dreams!
There can be a number of reasons for people to have thin eyebrows. Loss of eyebrow hair is triggered by multiple factors. These can be due to genetic reasons as some people have genetically thin hair. For others, they can lose their eyebrow hair with the increasing age due to medical or other reasons.
Conventionally, people rely on various makeup products to account for light eyebrows. This reliance on makeup products is both costly and time-consuming. Also, it’s a rather temporary solution to a permanent problem. However, during the last few years, people have demonstrated an increased interest in a more long-lasting solution: the Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. It’s a simple surgical procedure in which a person’s own hair is implanted in place of eyebrows.
What is Eyebrow Transplant?
This surgical procedure is aimed at addressing a problem that many of us deal with in our daily lives. Although thin eyebrows were considered a part of fashion, for some time, the perception now has drastically changed. Thick and dense eyebrows have been normalized in the past few years. The procedure helps people reclaim the density of eyebrows and end their reliance on makeup products. It provides the candidates with the perfect thick eyebrows that everybody desires.
Results of Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi:
An eyebrow transplant procedure takes around 3 to 5 hours. The surgery is usually carried out under the influence of local anesthesia. Similar to other hair transplant techniques, the natural cycle of hair growth continues and there is a possibility they may shed and re-grow after a time period of ten to twelve weeks. Newly implanted hair continues to grow once they have been implanted and may require some trimming.
- Those who have suffered from Apolecia, trichotillomania, or have experienced hair loss due to any medical treatment or trauma can benefit from this procedure.
- Also, the ones who prefer to have this minor surgery purely for cosmetic purposes to change how they look and to end their dependence on makeup products.
- A person with realistic expectations of the treatment
- A medically fit person with no serious medical condition(s)
- In the case of a person with some medical condition, the ones with their doctor’s clearance can get the treatment
How Does It Work?
Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by transferring the healthy hair follicular units to the eyebrows. These are then made to thrive and grow healthy hair. The natural hair grows on the otherwise thin eyebrows giving a person fuller-looking brows with a defined shape.
In this stage, the doctor and the patient have a detailed discussion about the shape and size of the eyebrows after the treatment. The doctor also examines the current condition of the eyebrows and then plans accordingly. The patient’s expectations and the current condition is kept in mind to make a customized plan for each patient.
The individual is then given instructions to prepare for the treatment which includes the dos and don’ts before the procedure. The patient is to stop taking any blood-thinning medications and also stop smoking for days before and after the surgery to avoid any complications.
The treatment is carried out like a normal procedure of hair transplantation. The only difference is that the region of treatment is much smaller than that of the scalp transplant.
- During the treatment, the area is first numbed to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- Then the cosmetic surgeon removes the hair follicles from the donor area
- These are first stored in a solution for an hour
- The surgeon then draws the shape of the eyebrows which is shown to the patient as well
- Once the patient is satisfied with the shape and size, the surgeon starts implanting the hair follicles
- Tiny incisions are made to insert these into the skin under the eyebrows.
Aftercare and Recovery:
Recovering from eyebrow transplant surgery is normally a very quick process and similar to an eyelash transplant. You are likely to experience some scabbing in your eyebrows and you would be advised not to scratch the skin. The possibility of swelling, bleeding or infection is very low as the procedure is carried out in a very controlled and sterilized setting.
Benefits & Side Effects:
- Although it appears to be a very minor procedure, it affects a person’s whole face, in general looks.
- It has a huge impact on how a person’s eyes are perceived
- It also ends a person’s reliance on costly cosmetic products.
- This simple procedure completely restores over-plucked eyebrows.
- It provides the individual with the confidence they need to face the public with their natural eyebrows
- It provides a permanent solution to the problem of thin eyebrows
- It frees the candidate from regular threading
- The treatment provides very natural results without any sign of the procedure
There are only a few minor side effects of the procedure that fades away in a few days. These include tenderness and swelling in the area of the eyebrows. The treated area may also appear to be red for the first few days. Apart from these, there are no major side effects of the procedure.
Cost of Eyebrow Hair Transplant Abu Dhabi:
The cost of an Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 3500 to AED 7,000. The actual cost is determined by the surgeon after keeping in mind all the factors that affect the total cost of the treatment. These factors include the complexity of the treatment, the level of the clinic and its location, and also the doctor’s expertise and experience.
How Long Do The Results Last?
The results of the procedure are long-lasting and permanent. These last for a lifetime. However, in rare cases due to any external or internal factors the candidate, if experiences, loss of eyebrow hair may get the treatment again.
Is An Eyebrow Transplant Painful?
As the procedure is carried out under the influence of local anesthesia, the patient does not feel any pain or discomfort. If, after the procedure, the person feels any pain in the region of the eyebrows, they are given pain-relieving medications thus making the treatment very bearable.
Is It Worth It?
The treatment is worth it as it makes a person tension free due to the recovery of eyebrows. It also provides a permanent solution as the individual does not have to rely on makeup to cover up their thin eyebrows. The treatment has a number of benefits as well, as mentioned above, that overlook the minor temporary side effects a person may face.
Can Pubic Hair Be Used For Transplantation?
The doctors do not suggest using pubic hair as it can result in complications in the pubic region and may also result in infection. However, for the eyebrows, pubic hair can be used if the texture of the hair matches. This is because the area being treated is comparatively very small as with a hair transplant on the head. It is thus safe to use pubic hair for eyebrows.
Does Transplanted Hair Continue To Grow?
Unlike the natural eyebrow hairs that stop growing after reaching a certain length, the transplanted hair keeps growing as it grew in the donor area. For example, if the hair is taken from the back of the head, it keeps growing as it grew on the head. Thus these hairs need to be trimmed to maintain the shape of the eyebrows.
Book a Free Appointment!
The Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is a very delicate procedure as the eyebrows are right on the forehead and their shape matters a lot. This is why the treatment should be carried out by experienced professionals to avoid any mishap. The doctors at the Enfield Royal clinic are highly qualified experts who make sure all the treatments offered are of the highest of levels and the best in the city. If you want to have perfect-looking eyebrows, fill-up the form below and book a free initial appointment with the experts.