Your hair is an integral part of your personality, that is why the loss of hair and baldness is hard for men and women alike. The achievements of modern medicine allow us to solve this problem and it can be fixed with techniques for transplanting one’s hair or implanting artificial hair. For some people, traditional transplantation is not possible due to insufficient donor hair, in such cases artificial hair is used. Enfield Royal Clinic is one of the best Hair Implants in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain that provides a modern and effective treatment.
What is Hair Implant?
For the average person, there is not much difference between hair transplantation and hair implantation. Experts say that these are two different types of intervention. In the first case, the patient’s own hair is taken from areas where they are immune to the effects of male hormones. In the second, the patient is implanted with artificial hair that mimics real hair. Artificial hair is made from medical suture material, completely inert, that is not perceived by the body as foreign. To fix them in the skin, a knot is formed at the end of the hair.
Hair Implants Before & After Results:
The outcome of the operation is immediately visible after its completion. The implants are thin, soft, and pleasant to the touch, they can be straight, wavy, or curly, in different lengths like 15, 30, or 34 centimeters.
Hair Implants in Abu Dhabi have the following advantages:
- The technique has practically no restrictions for use – it is suitable for patients with complete baldness, who do not have their own hair for transplantation
- The result after the procedure is instant, and the hair has the desired length
- Implantation is less traumatic, performed on an outpatient basis, does not require rehabilitation
- As necessary, you can repeat sessions, implant additional threads
- Operation is reversible. If the result for some reason ceases to satisfy the patient, it is possible to remove artificial hair, while leaving no scars.
The best candidate for the treatment is someone who does not suffer from any of the following problems:
- Any inflammatory diseases of the scalp
- Blood clotting disorders
- For people with diabetes, even the smallest wounds heal much worse than healthy ones, and there is a high probability of developing an infection
- Trichotillomania is a morbid passion for pulling out one’s own hair
What to Expect?
About a month before Hair Implants in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, a small amount of hair is transplanted, and the reaction is observed, if there is no rejection or signs of individual intolerance, then the first implantation procedure is performed.
The sections of the threads that will be outside the skin will be dyed in a certain color and coated with keratin to make the hair appear natural.
The intervention is performed under local anesthesia. With a special microdevice, the doctor takes one hair at a time and implants each one into the skin at a distance of about two millimeters from each other.
Since 100-1000 hairs can be transplanted at a time, and patients usually need to implant 2-3 thousand. The implantation is performed in several stages with an interval of three to four weeks until the desired result is achieved. Going for PRP after the implants session can help improve the results.
Recovery & Rehabilitation:
The following post-treatment guidelines should be followed:
- You can wash your hair three to four days after the treatment
- You must make regular visits to a specialist for proper maintenance and care
- Washing synthetic hair is allowed only with special mild shampoos. It is recommended not to use shampoos containing alcohol
- The doctor may recommend the use of special products to protect hair from intense exposure to sunlight.
- Synthetic hair requires careful care. They should not be combed with a stiff comb, dried with hot air, straightened, permed, and dyed with compounds containing ammonia.
Does Artificial hair fall out?
Implants fall out just like natural hair as expected with a hair transplant. Naturally and this is considered the norm, about five percent of the hair leaves a person’s head in a year. In order for the result to be permanent, it must be maintained, and the procedure repeated annually, already on a much smaller scale.
How Much Does it Cost?
The cost of Hair Implant Treatment in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 5,999 to AED 9,999. The cost can be higher or lower depending on the number of sessions needed, the number of hairs to be implanted, and the follow-up sessions. The actual cost of the treatment will be determined after the initial consultation.
Best Hair Implants Clinic in Abu Dhabi:
Enfield Royal Clinic specializes in the treatment of baldness and is one of the best Hair Implants in Abu Dhabi. The clinic uses the most modern, effective, and safe methods for treatment. The clinic has experienced staff and a whole arsenal of methods for transplanting one’s own hair. We ensure the highest level of patient satisfaction and only employ highly qualified professionals with many years of experience.
Book a Free Appointment!
Do you want to get the best Hair Implants in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain from the best Hair Implants Clinic UAE? Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.