Laser skin resurfacing have been gaining immense popularity over the past ten years. The reason for this is the effectiveness, safety, and non-invasiveness of the techniques. Carbon peeling is a procedure aimed at active cleansing and lifting the skin. The name suggests that Laser Carbon Peels in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain are performed using a carbon-based gel and a neodymium laser. The technique appeared not so long ago and came from Asia to the United States, and then spread worldwide. On Western resources, such peeling is called Hollywood peel due to the high popularity of the method in cosmetology clinics in Los Angeles. It is used to care for the face, neck, and hands.
Essence of Procedure:
Before the procedure, a special carbon-based gel is applied to the skin. It has a characteristic grey-black color. After the gel dries a little on the surface of the skin, the neodymium laser comes into action. This is a laser with a wavelength of up to 1064 nm.
Under the action of laser radiation, carbon particles are destroyed into smaller particles. This effect leads to the fact that dead cells of the epidermis are exfoliated, the pores are cleansed, and the natural processes of cellular regeneration are stimulated due to thermal exposure.
Results of Carbon Laser Facial Abu Dhabi:
Before we talk about the expected effect of the procedure, we note that the result of peeling is an individual matter. It all depends on the characteristics of the skin, genetics, and the number of sessions performed. To achieve the desired effect, cosmetologists often prescribe a course of carbon peels. Despite this, the technique, as a rule, receives a good response and proves to be effective in the fight against acne and post-acne prevention of aging and the battle against the first signs of age-related changes.
The treatment has the following advantages:
- The procedure does not require prior preparation.
- The recovery period is no longer than 15-30 minutes.
- Double action on the skin with a carbon mask and neodymium laser.
- Suitable for any age.
- Solves a large number of aesthetic problems.
- The minimum number of contraindications.
Despite all the above advantages, the technique is slightly less effective in adulthood and the fight against deep wrinkles. Also, carbon peeling has several indications and contraindications. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with them before visiting the cosmetology center.
The best candidate for the treatment is someone fulfilling the following conditions:
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily and problematic
- It helps fight acne, post-acne, enlarged pores
- Stimulates the natural processes of cellular regeneration
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect
- It helps fight signs of aging and photoaging
- Suitable at any age, from 16-20 years old
- The minimum required recovery period.
A visual examination of the patient’s skin condition and a cosmetologist’s recommendation for further actions is essential. In some cases, if the client has no cosmetic contraindications and health problems, peeling is performed immediately after the consultation.
For example, in other cases, if the patient has acne in the acute stage, the doctor recommends waiting and coming for peeling in a couple of days.
Also, during the consultation, the beautician draws up a treatment plan. It may include one or more sessions of carbon peels and other care and cosmetic techniques that will be used in combination with peeling. It all depends on individual indicators.
Before carbon peeling, do not do facial cleansing or home peels, which can damage the skin.
Laser Carbon Peels in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain follows the following steps:
- Make-up removal and skin cleansing. The cosmetologist removes the remnants of make-up and cosmetics from the face and neck area and cleanses the face of sebum and street dust.
- Treatment of the skin with an antiseptic solution or tonic. This is a significant point for the prevention of skin infection.
- Putting on goggles. This is especially important when it comes to face peeling. Glasses allow you to protect the client’s eyes from the glow of the laser beam.
- Application of carbon gel. The beautician applies the carbon gel to the treated area using a brush. In this case, applying the gel in a thin, even layer is essential not to impede the treatment of the skin surface with a laser.
- Drying the gel for 8-10 minutes. After the area is covered with gel, you must wait until the product dries completely.
- Laser exposure. After that, the cosmetologist turns on the pre-configured laser and, step by step, without overlap, processes the surface of the skin with the laser, destroying the carbon gel.
- After the procedure is completed, the skin is cleansed.
- A soothing alginate mask is applied to the face.
- The procedure does not require the use of anesthetics or painkillers. However, it is worth noting that the laser effect on the skin is still felt. There may be slight tingling in the treated area. It also feels warm.
- In some cases, when treating the skin with a laser, the doctor, moving from area to area, voices this to the client in order to avoid the effect of surprise.
The recovery period after the procedure is minimal. Depending on individual characteristics, redness on the skin after peeling can remain for 1-2 hours, sometimes longer. It is unnecessary to observe bed rest; you can immediately return to normal activities but avoid direct sunlight.
Five important care nuances after carbon peeling:
- Cream with SPF 50 protection. It is essential to apply it immediately after the session and use it in the coming days after the procedure. This will protect the renewed skin from the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays. This is important, both in the summer and at other times of the year.
- Do not use decorative cosmetics after the procedure on the same day and the next day.
- Refuse the following week after the procedure from visiting the bath, sauna, pool, where the skin can be exposed to abrasive substances or heat.
- Wash your face with micellar water or facial foam, excluding the use of home peels or products with abrasive particles for 3-5 days.
- Do not use care products containing alcohol for the next 3-5 days.
Also, during the period of active recovery, moisturizers are recommended – creams, serums, sprays.
Cost of Laser Carbon Peels in Abu Dhabi:
The cost of Laser Carbon Peels in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 399 to AED 650. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation.
Book a Free Appointment:
Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment for Laser Carbon Peels in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.