To drastically enhance the appearance of the skin by tightening the droopy skin, Laser Skin Tightening In Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is a unique way for refreshing the look of the contender. The laser is used in this technique which is effective in smoothening and making the skin firmer by diminishing the anti aging signs. Indications of droopy skin and wrinkles are also fixed.
Goals of the Treatment:
The foremost and first objective of Enfield Royal Clinic is to make the skin of the individual firmer so that they can have the perk of younger-looking skin than their real age. This is an effective way of getting rid of the facial lines and wrinkles on the skin of the contender. If you are appealing for a long-lasting outcome then here we have the solution for you. Some common key objectives that can be accomplished such as:
- Willing for a youthful appearance.
- Diminish the facial lines near the eyes.
- Removing the spots of aging.
- Non-surgical way
The process targets to gradually decelerate the action of aging naturally and make the skin of the contender look more youthful. Instantly after the technique, the skin will result in a tighter, finer, and denser.
- The safe and painless result was attained.
- The procedure will take 45 minutes or an hour to accomplish each session.
- Numerous follow-up sessions are required for optimal outcomes.
- Within 3 to 4 months firmness and outlining will be visible
How Long do Results Last?
The results of the treatment will amazingly last for several months or even a year, which varies on the condition and situation of the skin of the client and the outcome will also depend on the process of aging of the individual.
Both genders with any type of skin and texture are the ideal candidate. As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the candidate must consider the treatment if:
- No allergy in the area is to be fixed.
- The age should be between 28 to 60 years.
- Have droopy skin on the neck, face, arms, and abdomen.
- The contender has continuing floppiness of the skin.
- Willing to enhance skin quality and reduce wrinkles.
- Not able to go under any surgical technique.
- The individual is not pregnant.
- The candidate is not breastfeeding.
- This contender has a past of epilepsy.
- The individual does not have unmanageable diabetes.
- Overall good health.
Before the process of Laser Skin Tightening In Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, the dermatologist will clean the skin of the individual if there are any products applied, for instance, makeup, creams, or anything. After cleaning the skin, the contender will give a topical cream of anesthesia to put on the place to be treated and also give eyewear to safeguard the eyes. Any more anesthesia will not be given to put on as this is a non-ablative method. But if you are extremely sensitive and cannot tolerate the minor pain then a pain killer will be provided immediately.
How It is Done?
Meanwhile the procedure the expert will utilize a handpiece to put on the energy of concise pulses on the skin of the contender. For perfect results, the individual will require 4-5 sessions and the specialist will be acquired to undergo the method thrice. Each session will last for half an hour, it depends on how much the treatment area requires the sessions. As the method is completed, the client will not acquire any downtime and can instantly get back to the casual routine and the daily chores.
Pros and Cons:
Every treatment has benefits and a few side effects, such as:
|The Pros||The Cons|
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, there are a few minimal side effects of the method which involve lenient puffiness, scarring, inflammation, and blemishes caused on the skin and will settle down after a day. For maintaining the outcome it is necessary to follow the guidelines of the expert, which involve:
- Stay hydrated.
- Topical products for soothing the region treated.
- Packs of ice to diminish the discomfort.
- Skin should be moisturized.
- Restrain from going in exposure to the sun.
- Apply sunscreen before going out in the sun.
- Use the prescribed medications and topical products.
- Avoid using any products on the skin that contains chemicals.
- Refrain from scrubbing or scratching your skin.
The average price of Laser Skin Tightening In Abu Dhabi starts from AED 1750 to AED 11500. This price may vary as many other components impact the charges. This includes:
- The expertise of the practitioner.
- The type of laser utilized.
- The skin condition of the individual.
- The requirement of the method.
- Location of the clinic.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Usage of anesthesia or numbing cream.
- Other additional expenses.
The Bottom Line!
We have a team of experts who are well trained and qualified enough to deliver and give the best and most successful services, so what are you waiting for. Let us be the helping hand and let us give you a tremendous experience and time. To know more about Laser Skin Tightening In Abu Dhabi & Al Ain feel comfortable reaching us and have the perks of the procedure.