Everyone should have the freedom to make mistakes, and tattoos are no exception!
Today, tattoos have ceased to be a distinctive sign of a group of people, for example, military or convicts. On the contrary, the fashion for tattoos is on the rise; among their fans are both young people and people of respectable age, men and women. However, such experiments do not always end with the desired result. People might change their minds about the tattoos they got and may look for Laser Tattoo Removal Clinic in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
The beam of the Q-switched laser penetrates the skin without damaging it and destroys the molecular structure of the dye; it becomes discolored and is gradually washed out of the skin by lymph. The area around the pigment remains untouched. The patient feels a slight tingling sensation that does not require anesthesia.
Before & After Results of Tattoo Removal:
The treatment slowly eliminates the pigment from the skin, and you can get rid of an unwanted tattoo. The results will be the complete removal of tattoos.
The best candidate for tattoo removal is someone fulfilling the following conditions:
- Unwanted tattoos which are simply undesirable or interfere with career advancement
- No chronic or acute skin diseases
- No infections or lesions
- Do not have diabetes or cardiovascular diseases
The first thing to do is make sure that there are no contraindications and consult a doctor. Now it’s up to moral preparation. Seriously, it hurts! More painful than tattoos. In addition, the healing process is also slow and requires great attention.
- Before the procedure, you need to ensure that you have no contraindications.
- At least two weeks before the session, it is necessary to limit exposure to the sun better and refuse to visit the solarium.
- Also, 2-3 days before the procedure, you must refrain from taking antibiotics and alcohol.
- Another critical point is to avoid drinking alcohol the day before the procedure. It is also advisable to remove the hair at the removal site in advance.
During Laser Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, you can expect the following:
- The specialist evaluates the tattoo according to the colors, and density of the dye, individually selects the energy and performs the procedure on dry, clean skin.
- The device settings allow you to set a pulsed or continuous mode of operation, select the required level of power and radiation, set and adjust the depth of laser exposure.
- Due to the accuracy of the device, as a result of processing, scars or scars do not appear on the surface. The procedure is painless, and there is a slight tingling sensation. Anesthesia is not used.
- If there are cicatricial changes in the tattoo area obtained during an attempt at a previous removal or in case of poor healing when applying a dye. In that case, a large fleet of devices in our clinic and our protocols for treating cicatricial changes will make the tattoo area as aesthetically attractive as possible after an entire course of treatment.
Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare:
If you follow all your doctor’s recommendations after the procedure, everything will go smoothly. There are several essential tips that help get faster recovery after Laser Tattoo Removal Abu Dhabi:
- Do not wet the removal site. Prevent water from entering the removal area for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Do not sunbathe and allow streaming. Within two weeks, you cannot sunbathe in the sun and the solarium, visit the bath, sauna, swimming pool, and steam the removal area in the shower.
- In no case should you scratch, pick, and scratch the damaged area of the skin, as this can lead to infection and scarring.
- Monitor the state of the body. To help him speed up the pigment removal, you can do a gentle massage of the skin in the area of removal.
Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal Abu Dhabi :
The Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi can range from 499AED to 699 AED. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation.
Several factors impact the total cost of tattoo removal:
- The area and size of the tattoo
- The color schemes
- The depth of occurrence, the complexity of the situation
How Many Sessions Are Needed?
Depending on the depth and density of the pigment, the quality of the dye, and the size of the pattern, the duration of the course can vary from 3 to 10 sessions. The doctor will inform you about the required amount.
Best Laser Doctor for Tattoo Removal:
Willing to remove a tattoo? Here we are by your side, we have experts who have command over the task and deal with the treatment area very carefully. Our experts at Enfield Royal Clinic carry on the process delicately & attentively. If you have any further concerns book an appointment with us and have a word with them. We are a few minutes away from you, so stop thinking and plan a meetup with our specialists and sort out all your concerns.
Why Choose Us?
At our Enfield Royal Laser Tattoo Removal Clinic in Abu Dhabi, say goodbye to the unwanted & undesired tattoos from the skin. Our clinic is well renowned & reputed and has proficient, qualified specialists who work as per the choice of the individual. Our clinic provides exceptional outcomes by eliminating the tattoo permanently without causing any pain. If you have any further queries consult us and visit our clinic.
Book a Free Appointment:
Laser Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain at Enfield Royal Laser Clinic is a modern, most comfortable, and safe solution that can solve your problem both on a physical and psychological level! Fill in the consultation form below to book a free appointment.