Mesotherapy in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is used worldwide for skin rejuvenation, rejuvenation, local slimming, cellulite, stretch marks, extensions, scarves, hair treatment, chronic and persistent pain, and sports injuries, and various skin ailments. It works by activating subcutaneous components such as collagen and elastin. Blood circulation, lymphatic circulation and the immunological response in this area are regulated in this way.
What is Mesotherapy?
It is a non-invasive treatment that is used worldwide to treat local and anti-aging deficiencies, especially for skin rejuvenation. It is comparable to acupuncture and is used to treat skin conditions such as skin blemishes, cellulite, scars, and chronic and persistent pain is a way to treat skin conditions such as skin blemishes, cellulite, lesions, and severe and persistent pain.
Mesotherapy Face Results Abu Dhabi:
The results obtained with the treatment vary depending on the individual and the degree of the problem. This process also affects factors such as the age of the patient and the structure of the skin. In addition, the range of discomfort also affects the results. Although it depends on various factors, the effects of mesotherapy usually appear after 2 or 3 sessions.
The treatment is not recommended for those who have any of the following medical conditions:
- Mothers who are pregnant or lactating
- Those who have had a stroke before
- Those with diabetes mellitus who are insulin-dependent
- When it comes to cancer patients,
- Those who have issues with blood clotting
- Those who may have an allergic reaction to any of the medications that will be utilized
- Patients with urticaria
- It is not used in the treatment of those who have heart disease that requires more than one medicine.
Areas to be Treated:
The areas where Mesotherapy Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is frequently used can be listed as follows:
- Skin spots,
- Cracks on the skin surface,
- Scars and Ane scars,
- Color differences due to pigment deficiency,
- Ensuring skin brightness,
- Elimination of wrinkles,
- Under-eye bags and bruises,
- Hair loss,
- Prevention of dandruff,
- Sports injuries,
- Chronic and acute pains,
The treatment is applied to the face, and hair in particular, and in both cases, the application is different:
Application on Hair:
It is a treatment that reduces hair loss in both men and women, stimulates hair growth, and can be used to treat baldness: injecting fluids into the scalp provides essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
This procedure also speeds up cellular metabolism, eliminates infections, and improves blood circulation in the scalp. Promotes the growth of long, strong, voluminous, and healthy hair, rejuvenating the hair follicles.
How is it done?
Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other ingredients that strengthen and care for the material are injected 2-3 mm under the skin using thin needles. It is usually used six months after a hair transplant and protects and strengthens newly formed strands of hair, preventing future hair loss.
It is performed from 4 to 10 sessions per week or every two weeks, depending on the patient’s difficulty.
Application on Face:
In this treatment, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that rejuvenate the skin are injected under the skin with tiny needles. In addition, since drugs are dispensed in small quantities, the chance of side effects from the products used is reduced.
It is a natural and beneficial remedy that rejuvenates the skin and effectively reduces wrinkles and sagging skin. This is a very effective anti-aging agent. stimulates collagen synthesis in the skin; Provides rejuvenation, tension, and shine.
How is it done?
- Before the application, the skin is cleaned and disinfected. An anesthetic cream can be applied half an hour before the procedure.
- Drugs are mixed in small amounts and given directly into and under the skin. The skin can benefit from effective substances in a short time.
- Afterward, the skin looks fresher and more rested—elasticity of the skin increases, and skin sagging decreases. Wrinkles are lightened. The skin becomes brighter.
- Directly giving these beneficial substances to the skin and stimulating the skin increases the collagen and elastin production of the skin, hydration of the skin increases, and the skin is renewed.
- It is initially applied at intervals of 1-4 weeks. It can be repeated every 3-6 months after an average of 4-6 sessions. The results of facial mesotherapy begin to appear after the second session. After the treatment is over, the skin rejuvenation effect continues.
There are specific points to be considered after mesotherapy, which can be applied to different body parts in many ways. Paying attention to these points is essential to obtain high efficiency from the application and experience a faster recovery process. The main items to be considered after the application are as follows:
- Before each session, blood thinners should be avoided.
- After the application session, the application area should not contact water for approximately 15 hours.
- After each session, compelling movements should be avoided for 48 hours.
- Make-up should not be applied to the points where mesotherapy is used for approximately one day.
- Tight clothes should not be preferred in the area where mesotherapy is used.
The frequently preferred mesotherapy method also comes to the fore with advantageous price options. Mesotherapy prices vary according to the area applied and the dose used.
Cost of Mesotherapy in Abu Dhabi UAE:
The cost of Mesotherapy in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 450 to AED 2999. The cost varies depending on various factors, including the number of sessions you need, whether the treatment is combined with other procedures, the doctor’s qualification, and the clinic level.
Benefits & Side Effects:
- Enhances the look of the skin.
- Delivers vitamins & other nutrients.
- Addresses various needs of the skin.
- Gives the skin Hydration.
- Treats thinning of hair.
- Nausea & sensitivity.
- Slight pain and stiffness might be observed.
- Swelling & itching.
- Redness and inflammation.
Consult an Expert for Mesotherapy:
In Abu Dhabi, our experts rank on the top, they are capable enough to tackle the condition in a very smooth and convenient way. We have experts who have high proficiency and are well-trained, providing a friendly atmosphere for the candidates to feel comfortable discussing their concerns so they get the most out of the treatment.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The therapy is proven to be successful to fix various conditions of the skin. In Abu Dhabi, Enfield Royal Clinic treats the aesthetic procedure very effectively. This non-surgical process focuses on the trouble area on the body and face as well. If you have any related queries then feel free to contact us by filling out the below form or calling us!
Book a Free Appointment:
Get the Best Mesotherapy in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain at Enfield Royal Clinic. Book a free appointment by filling out the consultation form below.