It is common to have regrets about a tattoo that sometimes people can get when they feel impulsive. Another reason is the appearance of the tattoo that may not be as the recipient expected. With age people may also get tired of their tattoos and wish to get rid of them. However, the procedure of removal of tattoos is often painful and long. On the other hand, the normal traditional method usually leaves behind a mark where there once was a tattoo. With the advancement of technology and the use of modern techniques, tattoos can now be completely removed without any scarring. It is the Picosure Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. It is a comparatively pain-free, safe, and very effective treatment to remove any type of tattoo from the skin.
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to altogether remove tattoos no matter how old or big they are. The laser beams are directed at the ink on the skin, which causes it to break down into small particles that the immune system can subsequently remove.
The treatment results in complete Laser Tattoo Removal providing clear and smooth skin. The laser targets the tattoo ink on the skin causing it to break into tiny particles. These are then removed by the body naturally. The results are immediately visible but it takes several sessions to completely remove the tattoo ink from the skin.
- Effective with guaranteed results if carried out by an experienced skin care professional
- The procedure is quicker than other tattoo removing treatments
- The skin damage is minimal
- Only targets the tattoo ink on the skin and does not damage hair follicles
- It is a pain-free and safe treatment
- The process can be speeded by adjusting the wavelengths of the laser beam according to the individual’s skin
- Provides clearer and smooth skin
- A person who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- An individual who does not smoke
- Somebody with a relatively new tattoo i.e. few months old is a good candidate for the procedure
- A candidate who has enough patience to wait for the results as several sessions are required
- For someone who can afford the treatment with an increasing number of sessions the cost also increases
- A person who has realistic expectations from the treatment
How Does it Work?
Picosure Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain uses a high-energy laser beam to concentrate on the treatment region. Only the coloring of the tattoos is affected, leading them to break. The broken pigment is then naturally expelled from the body.
- The treated area is first disinfected using the disinfecting solution or wipe.
- The laser beam is administered to the treated area using a device.
- The tattoo ink is broken down by directing the focused laser beam to it.
- The body naturally then clears these shattered ink particles.
- Several sessions are required to completely get rid of the tattoo
- The number of sessions required depends on how well the treatment area responds to the laser and is determined by the skin care professional
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The treated area needs to be taken care of after the procedure for which a list of instructions is provided by the skin care professional
- The treated region is to be kept clean and dry during the process of healing
- An antiseptic solution or cream is provided that is to be applied to the treated region according to the prescription
- A dressing can be applied for the first three days to protect the treated area.
- The treated area should not be rubbed with clothes
- Direct sun exposure should also be avoided as UV rays can cause complications during the healing process
- A high-SPF sunscreen should be used all the time
The recovery period is usually short and only takes a few days for the side effects, like swelling and redness, to subside.
- There is a chance of infection in the area being treated with some temporary swelling and redness
- There is also a possibility of hyper-pigmentation and hypo-pigmentation
- Some scars may be left after the procedure on the treated region
The average cost for the treatment starts from AED 599. The final cost is determined after a detailed initial consultation and checkup by the skin care specialist. It depends on the size of the tattoo being removed, the number of sessions required to remove it, and the experience of the doctor carrying out the procedure.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the procedure are permanent and the tattoo is permanently removed. If the recipient wishes to get a new tattoo on the treated area, after some time, they can.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The qualified and experienced professionals at the Enfield Royal Clinic carry out the best treatments. It is known to produce the most effective and desired results. Our well-trained staff makes sure that the clients are comfortable and relaxed. The safety protocols of the clinic provide a safe environment for everybody. Our patient and client-centric approaches make them our number one priority.
Book a Free Appointment!
By filling up the form given below, you can get a free initial appointment and consultation for the Picosure Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.