Beautiful, smooth legs without visible veins are not luxury, but a clear opportunity for you!
The nets of small blood vessels on the legs can deliver a lot of unpleasant moments. These intradermal vascular formations shine through the skin and cause aesthetic problems. However, there is a way out! Modern phlebology offers Sclerotherapy in Abu Dhabi, an effective and harmless method for Spider Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi the treatment is carried out using innovative certified equipment that eliminates venous networks and vascular spots for a long time.
Aim Of Treatment:
Sclerotherapy of spider veins involves the exclusion of damaged vessels from the circulation through the thinnest needle, a special medication sclerosant is injected. The main aim of the treatment is to:
- Eliminate the problematic blood vessels. Sclerosant enters the vein and seal the blood vessel. The walls of the pathological vein stick together, and blood stops passing through it, and after a while, the damaged blood vessel turns into a fibrous cord and dissolves.
- Painlessly remove spider veins. Spider veins on the legs and other parts of the body are removed completely painlessly. During the injection, you may feel only a slight burning sensation.
Sclerotherapy can completely remove spider veins without causing any pain. The veins dissolve on their own after the treatment. The treatment does not target the cause of the problem, so if the patient has a predisposition to pathology, the problem may return.
The treatment has the following benefits:
- Low-traumatic: Sclerotherapy is a low-traumatic and highly effective way to remove damaged capillaries
- Duration of procedure: The duration of the process is approximately 10 to 20 minutes. A visible positive effect is noted after the first session.
- Safety: If done correctly, the treatment does not have a negative effect on the body and is entirely safe for health.
- Accessibility: The treatment is accessible to a wide range of patients.
- Minimal Downtime: The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis; you can immediately go home or work after the session.
- Cost-effective: The cost is not too burdensome, making the treatment accessible.
Sclerotherapy is recommended for anyone suffering from spider veins:
- There are no age restrictions
- It is not recommended for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers
- People with diabetes, Mellitus, hepatitis, and AIDS should not get the treatment
- People with impaired blood circulation and metabolism should also avoid the treatment
At the consultation phase, the surgeon examines where spider veins accumulate and checks if there are any signs of more severe diseases.
If you find any strange symptoms or signs that may be associated with spider veins, be sure to mention them.
The surgeon should give you advice while preparing for the procedure. If you have any questions, discuss them with the doctor.
The procedure is painless, performed without anesthesia, and lasts 15 to 45 minutes. The treatment follows the following steps:
- Before the procedure, the skin is cleaned with an antiseptic solution, after which a sclerosing agent is injected into each spider vein.
- During the entire procedure, from 5 to 40 injections can be made.
- The injections may cause mild tingling or burning sensation. Still, it must be noted that the needle used for the injection is so thin, and doses of sclerosant solution are so small that pain is usually almost invisible.
- After the procedure, a compression bandage is applied to the injection sites.
Follow the following post-treatment guidelines:
- Walk, do not sit, or lie for 2-3 hours after the procedure
- The compression bandage is removed after two days
- It is recommended to wear unique compression tights or elastic bandages for 5 to 7 days after the procedure
- Full effects in redness and bruising are possible, which disappear within a month.
In the postoperative period, walking for 2-3 hours is recommended to prevent the formation of blood clots in the veins of the legs. Avoid prolonged sitting or standing, squatting, lifting weights, and jogging.
After the procedure, the skin looks younger and healthier, but do not forget that sclerotherapy does not prevent the possibility of new spider veins appearing elsewhere in the future.
Even if you do not want to repeat sclerotherapy in the future, your skin tone will still look much better than if you had not performed this procedure at all.
The cost of Spider Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi can range anywhere from AED 200 to AED 700. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the first consultation. The price depends on the technique used to correct the problem and the number of sessions needed.
Book A Free Appointment:
If you are looking for Spider Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi, contact the Enfield Royal Clinic by filling out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.