Do you want to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin with a non-invasive beauty treatment? Looking to improve the overall tone, texture and quality of your skin?
You can be a good candidate for Dermapen Microneedling in Abu Dhabi as a skin rejuvenation treatment! The Enfield Royal Clinic offers treatments for patients looking to strengthen loose or relaxed skin, minimize the appearance of fine lines and acne scars, and improve their skin tone and texture.
Aim of Treatment:
This non-surgical skin rejuvenation process uses medical equipment with many small needles to create microchannels in the skin to improve blood circulation and natural collagen formation in the treated area. This new collagen helps improve overall skin health and quality while providing additional support. This treatment tightens the skin, improves the condition of scarves, fine lines and wrinkles and contributes to a better combination of the results of normal skin care.
The treatment improves skin tone and overall quality by increasing the production of collagen and elastin, as well as narrowing the large pores on the face and rebuilding the surface layers of the skin, resulting in acne breakouts, hyperpigmentation and reduced sun damage.
The treatment has following advantages:
- Non-invasive treatment.
- Duration of treatment is short.
- Regeneration of the face without surgery.
- All skin types are compatible.
- Improve your skin’s overall texture and condition.
- Scarring, rosacea, open pores, and pigmentation are all reduced.
The treatment is perfect for someone fulfilling the following conditions:
- Facial, lip, neck, chest, and hand treatments
- You don’t have active acne,
- Old scars and acne scars will fade away as the treatment boosts your skin’s ability to repair itself
- Looking to improve your skin’s overall texture
- Want to improve skin firmness and moisture, reduce wrinkles, and minimise big pores.
- You are looking to enhance skin tone and repair damage caused by the sun.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Following are the areas can be targeted:
How Does The Treatment Work?
Each fine needle creates a microtrauma or channel in the dermis.
The body reacts to this microbial damage by stimulating the wound healing process. These micro damages are filled with collagen and new elastin due to the stimulation of fibroblasts and growth factors.
New capillaries are also created, resulting in more oxygen, more nutrition, and change.
A series of three to six treatments reduce scars and promote skin rejuvenation, resulting in improved skin texture, firmness, and pigmentation.
Because the controlled micro layers of the deepest layers of the skin are created without removing the healthy surface layers, as with other resurfacing methods, healing times are fast, and the skin is protected.
The treatment follows the sequence mentioned below:
A detailed skin evaluation is conducted, with the goal of assisting you in understanding the operation, its adverse effects, and the necessity of aftercare.
- A topical anesthetic cream is administered to the treatment region and permitted to activate for 45 minutes.
- After the skin has been numbed, the numbing cream is removed, the skin is disinfected, and a hydrating, healing hyaluronic acid serum is administered, working area by area.
- The skin is needled using a single-use sterile treatment tip.
- Following the treatment, the skin is washed with a gentle antiseptic cleanser and an ice-cold compress is applied to calm the treated region.
- After applying a cooling moisturizing gel, a mineral SPF 50 sunscreen is applied.
A course of micro-needling treatments, regular advanced clinical facials, and a precautionary, remedial, and protective skincare routine are used to achieve long-term benefits and skin health.
In the targeted area, you may see a momentary redness similar to sunburn or edema. This reaction might last anywhere from one to two days, depending on the person. In just a few sessions, you’ll see amazing improvements.
Every person is unique, and the number of treatments required varies based on the condition being treated; however, we often prescribe 3-6 sessions plus maintenance at a 2–8-week interval depending on the client’s skin concern. Free consultations with our practitioners are available to help you select the best treatment plan for you.
Minor itching, flaking, or redness may develop during the healing phase, which is totally normal. Following the clinical procedure, avoid the following activities for at least two days:
- Direct sun exposure
- Intensive Cardio workout or any other vigorous exercise.
- Showers, saunas, or steam rooms that are excessively hot
- Swimming in chlorinated pools or in the ocean are both good options.
- Tattooing or any other form of body modification
The cost of Dermapen Microneedling in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 899 to AED 2,999. The price depends on the number of sessions and expertise of the doctor. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation.
Book a Free Appointment:
If you are looking for Dermapen Microneedling in Abu Dhabi book a free appointment by filling out the consultation form below.