There are several treatments that a person can opt for to remove the signs of aging and tighten otherwise loose skin. However, for individuals who wish to rejuvenate their skin naturally with no side effects, there is a new aesthetic treatment known as the HIFU Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. Its abbreviation being high-intensity focused ultrasound is self-defining. It uses ultrasound energy to address several skin problems.
Essence of Treatment:
It aims to enhance the skin condition of the individual by reducing the appearance of line, wrinkles, and other skin deformities that starts appearing with age. It also tightens the loose skin and increases the production of collagen which in return further enhances the appearance of the individual.
The treatment results in an improvement in skin toning, quality, and texture. Even though results are visible after the first session, the recipient continues to see improvements in their skin in the following months. To obtain optimum results it is advised to get 2 sessions in a year with a gap of 6 months.
- The treatment tightens the loose skin
- The appearance of wrinkles and lines on the skin is reduced
- The person’s face appears lifted and youthful
- The jawline appears to be more defined
- It enhances the appearance of the recipient
- The skin texture, tone, and quality are also improved
- The procedure is pain-free and safe
- The results last for a long time and look natural
- A mentally and physically healthy person
- A person who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- Someone who does not want to undergo surgical treatment to lift their face
- Anyone who wants to address the signs of aging naturally
- People who are over 30 plus of age
- An individual who has loose and sinking skin
- A candidate who wishes to rejuvenate their appearance and wants young and a radiant skin
How Does HIFU Work?
HIFU Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by heating the skin to a deeper level that causes damage to the cells in the inner layers of the skin. To repair these damaged cells the immune system of the person produces collagen. The production of collagen results in improving skin texture and quality. It also then causes a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles by skin tightening and countring.
There is no intensive preparation needed for the treatment. However, the patient needs to make sure that the region to be treated is not tanned. So sun exposure should be kept minimal before the treatment and a high SPF sunscreen should be used to protect the skin from high UV rays.
The candidate should keep their skin hydrated by drinking enough water and using skincare products that hydrate the skin. Smoking and drinking alcohol should also be avoided weeks before the procedure as it can affect the healing process.
The duration of the treatment is usually an hour or two depending on the size of the area being treated.
- The doctor first does through the cleansing of the treatment region to remove any makeup or dirt accumulated on the skin
- A gel is then applied to the skin by the dermatologist before starting the procedure
- The device used for the treatment is then taken which is first adjusted according to the recipient’s skin type and condition
- The ultrasound waves are then emitted and delivered into the targeted areas(s) on the skin
- There may be a little pain during the procedure
- To minimize the pain and discomfort by the end of the treatment, a soothing cream, cold compress, or an ice pack is provided to be applied to the treated areas
Aftercare and Recovery:
A list of aftercare guidelines is provided to the candidate that needs to be followed to avoid any complications, pace up the recovery process, and get the desired results.
- The treated area should be exposed to the sun as it can result in pigmentation and affect the pigmentation
- The region should be scratched even if it feels itchy
- The recipient should stay hydrated and drink a lot of water
- For the first few days, hot baths and saunas should also be avoided
- A cold compress or ice pack can be applied if the treated area feels a burning sensation
- The ointment prescribed by the dermatologist should be applied according to the prescription
- The candidate should also take a break from strenuous activities
The average cost of the whole procedure ranges from AED 1,499 to AED 2,999. The final cost however depends on how big the area to be treated is and the current condition of the patient. It is decided by the dermatologist after the initial checkup and consultation.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The effects of HIFU usually last for a long time over a year or two. This is because the natural process of aging is not stopped and with increasing age, the results start to fade. The candidate can get the treatment repeated if they wish to maintain the results.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the most experienced and highly qualified skin care specialists at Dermal Pigmentation and dermatologists in Abu Dhabi. They offer the finest treatments using modern techniques and the latest technology. The well-trained staff with their friendly gestures makes the patients feel comfortable and relaxed. We believe in treating our clients with dignity and respect. Our patient-centric approach makes the patients our number one priority.
Book a Free Appointment
Fill up the form given below to get a free first consultation with the best dermatologist for HIFU Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.