As individuals grow old, their marks start to appear on their faces. Loosening of skin, facial creases and wrinkles, and sagging facial features are a few key constants of the process of aging. Amongst the available methods to restore the youthfulness of an individual’s life, facelift surgery is relatively more efficient and produces an ideal outcome. The conventional technique of facelift surgery may treat different issues in an isolated way without taking into account the whole face as a unified organ. To overcome this, Ponytail Facelift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain attempts to resolve different conditions individually in a coordinated manner and sees the face as a unified whole. During the procedure, an expert surgeon would strategically employ multiple sutures around different parts of a face to avoid the excision of skin.
Essence of Treatment:
The primary goal of this procedure is to restore the youthful character of an individual’s face. while traditional facelift surgery works well but this modification is key to treating the face as a unified whole that needs to be treated in a harmony.
The procedure results in an improved appearance of the recipient making them look younger, fresher, and beautiful. Compared to standard facelift surgery, the ponytail facelift offers impressive anti-aging outcomes with significantly less recovery time. The sutures stay under the skin and can last for many years approx 10 to 15 years.
This kind of train is useful for people for various reasons. Firstly, it doesn’t involve the excision of the skin and simply relies on sutures and dermal fillers to treat different conditions. Secondly, the post-surgery recovery time is relatively short. Moreover, this kind of treatment doesn’t involve the risk of post-surgical complications, and the results produced are extraordinary.
If you start to see creases and wrinkles appear on your face and different organs are sagging, in this case, you’ll be suggested by your consultant to undergo the procedure. Besides this, you’re expected to be mentally and physically fit enough to undergo the treatment.
The dermatologist first examines the skin of the client thoroughly and reviews their medical history. This is done to see if the client is ideal for the treatment and does not suffer from any serious medical or skin condition. The skin specialist and the patient also have a detailed discussion about any concerns the individual might have and what to expect from the procedure.
Some guidelines about the preparation for the treatment are also provided to the candidate. These include
- Avoiding any type of medications that have a blood thinning effect
- Supplements, vitamins, and any other tablets that may affect the treatment and its results should also be avoided
- Chemical-containing skincare products should also not be applied to the skin before the procedure
- The skin should be clean and there should be no makeup or any other product on the skin
- First, the dermatologist cleans the treatment area with a disinfecting solution properly
- Incisions are then made in the hairline to make them unnoticeable
- Through these incisions, the dermatologist places sutures that help in pulling back the underlying muscles of the face
- This gives the face a lifting effect as all the loose skin is pulled back
- At the end of the treatment, the sites of the sutures are bandaged to minimize any risk of infection
Aftercare and Recovery:
The following instructions must be followed by the recipient
- To prevent difficulties during the healing phase, the patient should shield the skin and the treated regions from the sun and heat
- Suture sites should be kept dry and clean to reduce the risk of infection.
- The physician advises preventing face movement for at least two weeks.
- Avoid using skin care products with chemicals, including makeup, for the first several days.
- Smoking and drinking should not be done after receiving the sutures.
As is the case with all the available facelift methods, hematoma may be a potential consequence of ponytail facelift surgery. However, this is very rare. Besides this, some common side effects include a lower risk of bleeding, infection, numbness, and delayed wound healing.
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED 7,999 to AED 19,999. It depends on the patient’s present health, the number of sutures needed, the location and level of the clinic, and the expertise of the dermatologist doing the surgery. The doctor determines the total expense of the procedure while taking into account all the variables that impact the cost.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The greatest dermatologists and skin specialists in Abu Dhabi are found at the Enfield Royal Clinic. They employ contemporary methods and cutting-edge technology to deliver the best and safest treatments. The high success rates of our treatments leave our patients and clients happy and satisfied. The clinic’s skilled team ensures that patients are at ease and comfortable before, during, and after operations. Our clients and patients are at the top of our priority list due to patient-centric approaches. All Covid 19 protocols are still in place and are closely adhered to since the safety of patients is taken extremely seriously.
Request a free appointment!
To learn more about the Ponytail Facelift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, book a free initial consultation with our skin specialists