The finest Thread Lift Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is a non-invasive procedure that concentrates on restoring facial structure contour from within. Here’s what to expect.
LET’S LOOK YOUNGER TOGETHER!
As you grow older, your skin starts developing wrinkles, and it is natural for it to do so. But that doesn’t mean we can’t take care of it. Everyone likes clear and Wrinkle-free skin, and thread lift helps you achieve that.
What is Thread Lift?
In thread lift in Abu Dhabi, your skin is not surgically removed; a cosmetic surgeon utilizes safe, dissolvable threads to stitch up and suspend sections of your skin, giving it a notable lift. PDO threads are commonly used for this purpose.
The treatment is performed under local anesthetic and involves making small incisions near the hairline through which several PDO threads are inserted into the skin and slipped from the head to the side of the mouth. It acts as a quick Facelift without intending to experience major complications.
Before & After Results of Thread Lift Abu Dhabi:
A Thread Lift in Abu Dhabi produces precise and quick results, but only for a short time. Your skin will appear smoother, and wrinkle-free thanks to the thread used to suspend it. As a result of this therapy, the skin is raised and tightened.
Check to see if you qualify for this treatment; not everyone is. It’s only for you if:
- The skin of the client has wrinkled
- You’re afraid of invasive surgery
- The client is between the ages of 30 and 50
- You want to see fast results with a quick recovery
Before attempting a thread lift, various precautions should be taken. Make sure you’re not inflamed or swollen in the days leading up to the surgery. If you have any dental work that needs to be done, you should do so now because you may not be able to see your dentist for a few weeks after the treatment. Before the procedure, avoid taking any blood thinners for at least two days. It’s just as crucial to feel emotionally healthy to feel physically well. Make sure you’re in a stress-free setting and trust your cosmetic surgeon entirely. The thread lift procedure is done under local anesthesia, given just before the procedure.
During Thread Lift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, you can expect the following.
- After your skin has been numbed using anesthesia, thin needles called cannulas will be placed via tiny holes.
- A thread will be placed through the needle or cannula, which could take up to 30-45 minutes.
- Threads will be inserted to elevate or tighten the skin as needed.
The recovery time for a thread lift in Abu Dhabi is roughly two weeks, while any severe restrictions and limitations will only be in place for the first 24 to 72 hours. Temporary facial discomfort and edoema are expected, but they will pass quickly. Instead of sleeping on your stomach or side, you will be advised to sleep on your back with an elevated pillow. You should avoid wearing make-up for the first 12-24 hours because your skin is susceptible, and cosmetics can aggravate it. Avoid facial massages and facials for the first ten days. Massages apply pressure on the area under treatment, leading to bruising and edema.
Benefits & Side Effects:
Thread Lift Treatment in Abu Dhabi has the following benefits and side effects.
- The threads pull on your skin, giving you a wrinkle-free look
- Doesn’t cause allergic responses and is safely absorbed by your skin
- Permitting you to return to your regular life in 5-7 days.
- Discomfort and pain are two of the most common complaints. While the process is less invasive, it does not come without discomfort.
- Swelling and discomfort are common side effects for patients.
- Patients may develop hematoma in highly unusual circumstances. Although entirely dependent on the surgeon, this is an uncommon event caused by a blood vessel being injured during the procedure, allowing blood to flow out into the surrounding area.
- Infection is another potential consequence.
- A patient’s face asymmetry can be caused by various circumstances, including the use of an anesthetic or a lack of lift on one side.
All these risks can be easily avoided with proper care and infrequent occurrences.
How Much Does Face Thread Lift Cost in Abu Dhabi?
The Thread Lift Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges between AED 4000 to AED – 9000. This largely depends on the surgeon’s expertise and experience. A respected and reputable surgeon will charge more obviously.
Consult the Best Doctor for Thread Lift:
At Enfield Royal Clinic, our experts have promised to give their candidates the understanding and knowledge they acquire, whether it is about the procedure, the specialists, our location, and so much more. So feel comfortable in sharing what your desire. We have the best doctor for a thread lift, so plan up and book us!
Thread Lift at Enfield Royal Clinic:
When you first arrive at our clinic, you will be met by our cosmetic surgeon. Initially, you and the surgeon will discuss what you need and require and how much work you would like to have done. They will discuss various cosmetic options with you. Your medical history will be looked through extensively to be cautious of any impact on the procedure. Book yourself an appointment now and talk to our surgeons to have the wrinkle-free face you’ve always wanted.
Book your Appointment!
Fill in the form below to book your appointment for Best Thread Lift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.