Increased weight is potentially catastrophic for one’s physical, emotional, and psychological health. It could potentially lead to multiple issues of physical health. To avoid this, multiple techniques are available. Some of them do not require you to go to the hospital. However, if remain unchecked, it could reach the point where medical intervention becomes inevitable. In that case, one needs to have proper treatment. To this end, the Weight loss Clinic in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain offers you the best possible services. It includes the combination of expert consultants and modern technology to deal with the challenges of obesity.
Benefits of weight loss:
- The risk of a heart condition and diseases significantly decrease
- The issue of high blood pressure due to excessive weight also reduces
- The level of triglycerides in the body lowers significantly
- It improves the mood of the person
- The individual sleeps better at night
- It makes the person a lot more active and energetic
- The confidence and self-esteem of the person are boosted due to an improved appearance
- The risk of diseases due to being overweight also decreases
- It enables the person to wear any kind of clothes they want without any restrictions
How to choose a good weight loss clinic:
If you’re finding it hard to lose weight through exercise or other self-organized techniques, it’s always advisable to find a good clinic that is up to the task that needs to be done. Therefore, it’s very important to consider the following things before choosing a clinic/doctor:
- You need to be cognizant of the cost of the treatment you’re going to undergo,
- The doctor/consultant needs to be an expert in the job he’s doing,
- Make sure the clinic/doctor communicates professionally,
- The core problem must be identified before the start of any treatment and
- The treatment doesn’t involve any complications.
What to expect during the consultation:
During the first consultation in the Weight loss Clinic in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain with the doctor or a surgeon, the patient discusses their problems and issues and also their expectations from the treatment. The doctor reviews the patient’s medical records and may also suggest carrying out some blood tests. This is to ensure that the patient does not suffer from any serious medical condition or disease that could affect the weight loss treatments or could be affected by the procedures. Once the initial checkup is complete the doctor provides a list of suitable treatments to choose from, according to the patient’s current condition and needs.
After deciding on the treatment, the doctor plans a customized treatment according to the patient. The candidate is also provided with a list of guidelines to prepare them for the treatments. Some general instructions include:
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol for weeks before the treatment
- Supplements and vitamin tablets should also be avoided
- Blood-thinning medications and Nsaid medicines should also be stopped
- Caffeine intake and salt consumption should also be decreased as they can result in excessive bleeding and bruising.
Several weight loss treatments are offered at the Royal clinic. The treatment chosen depends on the doctor’s and patient’s preference and the current condition of the patient. All these treatments are listed below:
- Gastric banding
- Mini gastric by-pass
- sleeve gastrectomy
- laparoscopic surgery
- Roux-en-Y Gastric bypass
- Gastric Balloon
- Slandering massage
- Fat melting injections
- Ultrasound cavitation
- Radiofrequency therapy
The insurance companies usually cover the cost of the treatments, procedures, or consultations that are medically important for the patient. The insurance providers should be contacted to confirm if the cost of the consultation and the treatments they offer are covered by the insurance.
The average cost of the consultation ranges from AED 18,000 from AED 14,800. The consultation fee depends on the doctor’s expertise, specialization, and experience. It also depends on the clinical level and location where the doctor sits.
Why choose our clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic offers the best and safest surgeries that provide the desired results. The surgeons at the clinic are highly specialized and experienced professionals. They make use of modern techniques and the latest technology. Our well-trained staff and their friendly attitudes ensure that the patients are relaxed and comfortable during their visits to the clinic. The safety of the clients is our number one priority thereby the environment of the clinic is kept clean and hygienic and all the Covid 19-related protocols are strictly followed. We believe in treating all our patients with respect and dignity. Visit our clinic if you are looking for the best choice of price and quality.
Request a free initial appointment!
Fill up the form provided below to get a free initial consultation with the highly specialized doctors at the best Weight loss Clinic in Abu Dhabi.