Improve your looks by redefining your Jawline!
The appearance of a person is greatly defined by the shape of their jawline. A person with a well-defined jawline is considered to be more attractive and appealing to the eyes. There is not much a person does about the shape and appearance of their jawline. However, with the advancement of technology, there are now treatments available to reshape and enhance the appearance of the jawline. These are through surgical and non-surgical procedures. If a person wants an effective, non-surgical treatment to redefine their jaw, the Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain fulfill this purpose by taking only a few minutes to carry out.
About Jawline Fillers:
The treatment aims to improve the appearance of the jawline making it more defined. It is to enhance the appearance of the recipient with non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment. the asymmetric jawlines are made to be more symmetric.
Table of Contents
The procedure results in a defined and perfectly shaped Jawline. The results are immediately visible after the procedure, however, it takes some days to see the final results until the swelling resides, bruising fades away and the fillers settle into the treated area.
- It improves the look of a person
- The features of the face appear to be more symmetric
- The downtime and recovery after the procedure are very short
- The treatment is painless and takes only a few minutes to conduct
- It restores the lost volume in the chin area
- The face looks more defined
A good candidate is
- Someone who is medically fit and not allergic to the filler used by the skin specialist
- Anybody who wishes to contour and reshape their jawline
- A person with realistic expectations
- Somebody who is over 18 years of age
- Any person who wants to enhance their jawline
How Does Jawline Filler Work?
Using a fine needle the filler is administered into the jawline to enhance it and reshape it. It is done after numbing the area so that the recipient does not feel any discomfort during the procedure. For women, the chin is shaped a little pointy while for men it is increased in size and made into a square-like shape to give a manly look.
A patch test is taken by the dermatologist on the candidate to make sure the patient is not allergic to the solution used. The medical history is also reviewed and a physical examination is taken to check if the patient suffers from any condition or disease that may affect the results of the treatment.
Some instructions are given to the candidate to prepare for the Jawline Contouring Treatment in UAE. These include avoiding certain things like
- Blood-thinning medications
- Alcohol consumption
The Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain are conducted on an outpatient and take less than an hour to conduct.
- Before the doctor starts the procedure, the area of treated is first numbed
- This is done using ice packs, numbing cream, or a local anesthetic depending on the patient’s and doctor’s choice
- The area is then marked where the injections are required
- Using a thin and small needle, the injections are then administered into the marked areas
- At the end of the treatment, soothing cream or cold compress is applied to minimize discomfort and relieve any pain in the treated region.
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The recipient is provided with a list of post-treatment to be followed to avoid complications.
- After the procedure, the region should not be touched for at least a day or two
- The skin is to be kept clean to avoid exposure to heat
- The ointment given is to be applied according to the prescription
The recovery period of Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi is usually short and takes only a few days for the swelling to reside and bruising to fade away. The injection sites are also healed in 2 or 3 days max.
- There are chances of infection on the site of injections if not taken care of properly
- The region is swollen and red after the treatment
- The person may feel temporary discomfort for which pain-relieving medicines may be prescribed by the skin specialist
Cost of Jawline Fillers in Abu Dhabi UAE:
The Average Cost for Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1,799 to AED 6,999. The final cost is decided by the dermatologist after the initial checkup and consultation depending on the amount and type of fillers used.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results can last for 6 or 7 months or up to some years as well depending on the type of fillers used and their amount. If the results start fading the recipient can get the treatment repeated.
Book a Free Appointment!
The doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the best treatments. If you are looking for the finest skin care specialist to get Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, fill up the form given below and get a free initial consultation.