Many people suffer from skin problems such as acne, burns, sores, and blemishes. Laser technologies come to the fore with their positive results in solving these problems, which create a poor impression in terms of aesthetics. The Fractional CO2 in Abu Dhabi, which has recently become one of the most popular treatments, is possible to both cure skin diseases and stimulate collagen formation.
Aim Of Treatment:
The use of strong laser energies in skin columns demonstrates their impact by destroying the skin. When the skin is wounded for any reason, burn, incision, surgery, or razor blade, it activates its wound healing mechanism. The skin around the affected areas remains solid in this application. Between the columns, reproduction, spasm of uninjured solid tissues, and their effort to seal the wounded tissue allow speedy healing.
It entails the use of a laser to remove the outer layers of the skin, revealing the fresh, shining skin beneath. Acne scars, deep wrinkles, and other skin abnormalities are reduced in appearance. It’s a non-invasive process that removes the damaged skin’s outer layers with a laser made of carbon dioxide.
The fractional carbon dioxide laser, the most powerful laser technology used for skin rejuvenation, has recently become one of the most popular procedures due to its highly targeted therapeutic benefits and low side effects. It has the following benefits:
- This procedure, which works on both the upper and bottom layers of the skin, is used to cure spots on the upper skin, and collagen synthesis is raised during skin rejuvenation.
- The most successful of the skin rejuvenation lasers, the CO2 laser, continues to produce and structure collagen fibers for a year following treatment.
- There is the possibility of making the process more superficial or deeper, depending on the person’s complaint and skin demands, especially in deep surgeries.
Which Parts Of The Body Can Be Treated?
It can be utilized in various sections of the body for aesthetic purposes after treatments.
- Sunspots, age spots, freckles, acne, skin tags, and sunspots are all examples of skin imperfections.
- Wrinkles and sagging skin rejuvenation; underarm, inner thigh, inner knee region, belly, butt area, lower-upper eyelid, smoke wrinkles on lip, hand, neck, and cleavage zone rejuvenation.
- Scars, acne scars, burn marks, scars, surgical scars, old age scars, and fissures are some of the most common types of scars.
- Keratosis, skin thickening, and edema treatments
- Treatment for cellulite
- Treatments for vascular issues
- Before the treatment begins, the practitioner will make sure your skin is clean.
- If the patient is wearing makeup, it is removed, and the skin is completely scrubbed clean with sterilization treatments for protection.
- Local anesthetic pain relievers are used to alleviate the pain.
- We wear goggles to shield ourselves from laser beams.
- During application, a laser application equipment is used on 2X2 cm regions of the skin, and laser energy is delivered as permeable to the skin.
- Following the application, sun protection should be taken.
- We can state that it is a really safe and simple procedure. When safeguards are required, they are taken.
- It can be used alone or in conjunction with certain other aesthetic procedures. It is created with PRP to boost its efficiency and speed up the healing process.
The laser beam is delivered to the skin in small circular columns in this application. As a result, healthy tissue patches are preserved between the round columns. The water in the application locations is primarily targeted with this strategy.
In other words, laser beams cause regulated thermal damage to water-containing structures including collagen, blood vessels, and keratinocytes. It is ensured that living cells in healthy tissues close to the injured area send out a signal to proceed to the damaged location and repair the tissue.
On the one hand, the spots on the upper skin are addressed during skin regeneration, and on the other hand, collagen creation is increased.
Aftercare And Recovery:
- After the Fractional CO2 in Abu Dhabi, people can resume their normal routine by following basic guidelines for the next 12 to 24 hours.
- There should be no make-up, powder, or foundation in the operation region for 24-48 hours after the application, and you should avoid swimming in pools, according to recommendations.
- After the application, take precautions to protect yourself from the sun.
- The surgical region may experience redness, soreness, and straining after the procedure. Without any therapy, the tenderness and stretching sensation will vanish completely within 4-6 hours.
- The soreness in the surgery region emerges almost following treatment and returns to normal within 1-3 days.
- In the operating region, very light and little crusts could be visible, which disappeared within 3-5 days. Crusts should not be plucked during this time.
- Some creams, when applied to the affected area after the application, speed up the body’s natural recovery process.
How Many Sessions Are Needed?
For acne scars, 1-2 treatments may be sufficient, but for deeper scars, 3-5 sessions may be required.
Skin burns, surgery scars, and fissures require between one and five treatments, depending on the severity of the lesion.
It should be applied 1-2 sessions following 1-3 sessions of routine fractional laser surgery in a year for efficient treatment of skin problems.
The cost of Fractional CO2 in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 999 to AED 2999. The price is determined by a variety of factors, including the number of sessions, the doctor’s qualifications, and the clinic’s level. After the initial consultation, the doctor will establish the final pricing.
Book A Free Appointment:
Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.