About 50% of the population suffers from varicose veins, a chronic venous disease caused by several factors. The veins contain about 80% of the blood, which, through the mechanisms of the muscle pump, arterial drive, and venous tone, returns to the heart, the central element of the circulatory system.
Adequate care is required for Varicose Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi, mainly to prevent painful and disabling complications.
Aim Of Treatment:
Treatment of varicose veins involves closing damaged vessels from circulation through the thinnest needle, a special sclerosant drug is injected. The main aim of the treatment is to:
- Destroy varicose veins. The main aim of all the treatments is to get rid of blood vessels causing difficulties and remove these veins as painlessly as possible.
- Improve the quality of life. The treatment of varicose veins will aim for eliminating painful and disabling complications and the prevention of social marginalization of the patient.
Unfortunately, there is no real cure that can definitively solve the problem of varicose veins. Despite this, the treatments available today can alleviate most of the symptoms caused by varicose disease.
Table of Contents
In most cases, the treatment gives exceptional results. You will notice a substantial change in the appearance of your varicose veins immediately after treatment. Multiple sessions are recommended if you want to see more significant results. It usually takes 10 to 12 weeks for the tiny veins to completely dissolve.
Treatments at our clinic offer surprising benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Non-surgical treatments and procedures are less invasive
- No risk of serious complications and side effects.
- The results are fast, fast, and wonderful
- The procedure is suitable for all genders.
- It is completely safe and convenient.
Therefore, local anesthesia is used, so there is no risk of side effects from general anesthesia.
You can get varicose veins treatment if you:
- Have realistic expectations about the outcome of your treatment
- Are in good mental and physical health
- Want to remove varicose veins
- Are not ready for surgery, laser treatment is the best option for you
- Are not pregnant or have a serious medical condition?
Varicose veins are a common disease but are generally well tolerated. These are permanent dilations of the venous walls, the appearance of which is due to factors that cause a thinning of the vein walls and loss of functionality of the valves and venous ducts which, in an upright position, facilitate the return of blood from the lower limbs to the heart. The following are some major causes of varicose veins:
It is often associated with heredity, sex, pregnancy and advancing age.
Prolonged standing or obesity also causes continuous hypertension on the venous system of the lower limbs, facilitating the onset of insufficiency of superficial circulation.
The most common symptoms of varicose veins are:
- Heaviness in the limbs
- Night cramps
- Burning sensation
- Swelling and itching
- Skin pigmentation
To tackle the problem of varicose veins, different types of treatments are available which are divided into:
It includes elastic compression and pharmacological therapy.
- Elastic Compression: It is based on the use of graduated compression stockings which exert a decreasing compression from the foot towards the thigh. Elastic bandages can be used, with different types of mesh and with different levels of elastic force.
- Pharmacological treatments: They include substances that increase the tone of the venous wall to reduce its exhaustion.
Minimally Invasive Ablative Treatments:
These treatments include sclerotherapy or endovascular procedures with laser or radiofrequency.
- Laser and RF: These treatments are performed under local anesthesia and their purpose is to eliminate the varicose vein through the heat generated by the laser or radiofrequency.
- Sclerotherapy: The treatment consists of the injection into the vein of chemical substances that causes the veins to dissolve.
These involve both conservative and surgical interventions. Phlebectomy is a surgery that is usually performed under local anesthesia. It consists of the removal of the venous tract affected.
These treatments can be carried out individually or in combination.
In any case, in the case of varicose veins, in most cases, the treatment involves the integration of different therapeutic approaches, which is associated with the adoption of hygiene and behavioral rules.
The Postoperative Course:
The advantages linked to the choice of conservative therapies through minimally invasive interventions are extremely significant, the post-operative course is in fact practically nullified.
After the surgery, the patient can immediately walk wearing an elastic stocking in the thermal-ablative treatment, without a stocking with cyanoacrylate.
Furthermore, they are totally safe and effective treatments. The postoperative downtime is painless, so much so that sometimes the doctor must remind the patient that he has just undergone an operation.
The cost of Varicose Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 1000 to AED 3000 on average. The actual cost can only be determined after the initial consultation with the doctor. It is impacted by several factors like the type of treatment selected and the number of sessions required to treat the problem.
Book A Free Appointment:
If you are looking for Varicose Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi, Get in touch with Enfield Royal Clinic for the best services. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.